Destiny 2 update 1.55 (v2.9.1) (July 7, 2020) is now available on PS4 and Xbox One. According to Destiny 2 1.55 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Destiny 2 version 1.55 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, Bungie released a big update with new changes, tweaks, and bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Destiny 2 patch 1.55 is expected to fix these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Destiny 2 Update 1.55 (v2.9.1)?
- Fixed an issue where the “Heavy Hitters” Triumph was not progressing when defeating bosses.
- Fixed an issue where players could collect and bank 15 motes prior to unlocking the appropriate Prismatic Recaster rank reward.
- Fixed an issue where Cold Denial and Falling Guillotine didn’t offer two perks in the final column when unlocking the “Umbral Enhancement III” gift on the Prismatic Recaster.
- Fixed an issue where Falling Guillotine could continue damaging enemies after the Heavy attack animation had completed.
- Fixed an issue where reissued Seraph weapons were not granting progress to Catalyst objectives.
Last Wish and Garden of Salvation
- Updated gear to have Season of Arrivals Max Infusion Caps.
Weekly Vanguard Bounties
- Removed Scorn, Cabal, Vex, and Fallen variations of Weekly Bounties from the Season of Arrivals pool.
- The Lake of Shadows Nightfall is incorrectly requiring players to own Forsaken.
- Players who finish this week’s Means to an End quest who do not claim the Challenge Reward will be locked out of next week’s portion of the quest. Players will be able to progress the quest again the following week.
- The Unfurl the Banner Crucible quest step updates when players reach the Mythic Valor rank, not the Fabled rank.
- The Font of Light armor mod’s description does not match its effect.
- Witherhoard’s projectiles can appear randomly on screen when it’s stowed.
- Seasonal mods for Season of Arrivals are not appearing in players’ Collections.
- The Fate of All Fools perk for the Jade Rabbit scout rifle is not working as intended.
- When Warlocks or Titans cancel their jump, they can sometimes auto-jump when landing.
Download free Destiny 2 patch 1.55 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.