Destiny 2 version 2.13 (18.104.22.168) released on PS4 and Xbox One. According to Destiny 2 update 2.13 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Destiny 2 patch 2.13 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, Bungie released a big update with new changes, tweaks, and bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Destiny 2 version 2.13 will fix these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Destiny 2 2.13 patch notes (22.214.171.124)?
- Fixed an issue where beneficial modifiers were not functioning in Battlegrounds activities.
- Fixed an issue where some Colossus combatants would become lost on the battlefield.
- Fixed an issue where some combatant names were mistranslated in Korean.
- Fixed an issue where players would be respawned in unfavorable areas leading to numerous deaths.
- Fixed an issue where players could launch their first Presage activity without it’s associated quest.
- When players attempt to launch the mission without the quest, there will not be error text explaining why. We plan to fix this issue in a future update.
- Additionally, players may still launch their first Master activity without the Catalyst quest. We plan to fix this issue in a future update.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Penumbral Blast detonation damage increased to 80 base damage, reverting previous changes.
- Fixed an issue where players who didn’t own the Mindvault ornament would see it in the ornament bucket of the Insurmountable Skullfort, citing “Requires Mod Item” error ribbons.
- Fixed an issue where No Time to Explain’s ornament couldn’t be selected or equipped on alternate platforms.
Bounties and Pursuits
- Renamed the Cosmodrome Battlegrounds Activity to “Battlegrounds: Foothold”
- Updated the War Table Weekly Challenge name to “Honor and Glory”
- Fixed an issue where Presage was not granting Pinnacle rewards.
- Fixed an issue where players could not reset their Valor rank when reaching Rank 4.
- Fixed an issue where “The Good Company” gilded triumph would sometimes not progress when a Guardian had died.
- Fixed an issue where the Ticuu’s Divination catalyst quest would not progress with explosion kills from the weapon.
- Fixed an issue where Chosen Destruction and Chosen Strength Focused Umbral Engram Lenses were not unlocking appropriately.
- Fixed an issue where “The Lightbringer Triumph did not complete for players after they had found all weekly Feathers for the “Bird of Prey” quest.
- Fixed an issue where the “Birds of a Feather” triumph was not completing appropriately.
- Fixed an issue where the Season of the Chosen Director Dialogue was using incorrect artwork
Download free Destiny 2 update 2.13 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.