Destiny 2 update 2.21 (hotfix 3.2.02) released on PlayStation 4, (PS5 1.016) and Xbox One. According to Destiny 2 2.21 patch notes, the latest hotfix added various quality of life changes and tweaks. Apart from this, Destiny 2 version 2.21 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, Bungie released a big update with various new changes and quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Destiny 2 version 2.21 update will fix these issues.
Destiny 2 Patch 2.21 Notes (188.8.131.52)
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where Recovery-focused Umbral Engrams would sometimes not award armor with a sufficiently high Recovery stat.
- Fixed issues where some Common, Uncommon, and Rare armors would provide stat bonuses when used as ornaments as a part of Armor Synthesis.
- Energy Accelerant mod:
- No longer increases damage against players.
- No longer increases the base damage of Symmetry, Telesto, Black Talon, and Deathbringer.
- Telesto has also received another sternly worded lecture.
- Sundering Blast no longer causes Overload champions to exit their stun state when damaged by the explosion created by the mod.
- Fixed an issue where Star-Eater Scales was erroneously applying its damage bonus to weapons and grenades instead of only Supers as intended.
- Increased the maximum number of stacks required for the full damage bonus from four stacks to eight stacks.
- Fixed an issue where players could spawn too many noble seekers with Boots of the Assembler by stepping in and out of a Rift.
- When Warlocks wearing Boots of the Assembler are extending the duration of a Rift, class ability regeneration pauses.
- Design note: The reason for this change was both to prevent game crashes caused by too many rifts being placed in a single activity, and to restore some of the advantage to running Sanguine Alchemy over Boots of the Assembler.
- Fixed an issue where the catalyst for Cryosthesia 77K was incorrectly accruing progress from energy weapon kills.
- Fixed an issue where the catalyst Triumph for Cryosthesia 77K was being displayed in the wrong weapon category.
- Fixed an issue where Cryosthesia 77K could fire multiple freeze shots without losing the charged shot buff.
- Fixed an issue where existing drops of THE SWARM with Unrelenting switched to Bottomless Grief.
- This fix only works in cases where players didn’t select the Bottomless Grief node.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Vie for Glory Sparrow from taking shaders.
POWER AND PROGRESSION
- Fixed an issue where the reward for completing the weekly Vendor Challenge on the Splicer Servitor did not reward Pinnacle gear as advertised.
- Upon completion, the weekly Vendor Challenge should now reward a Pinnacle piece of Seasonal gear.
- Fixed an issue where completing Presage as a weekly Activity Challenge was not rewarding Pinnacle gear.
- Fixed an issue where the Armor Synthesis ornament creation tutorial does not show up for Titan characters when reaching the armor ornament creation step.
- Players will no longer be able to claim the 150 Synthstrand from Ada-1 during the NUX quest if their inventory is full.
- This will prevent players from losing the material and they will need to clear out inventory space to claim their Synthstrand.
- New cross-play beta feature is now available for players.
- Addressed crashing issues.
- Added multiplayer improvements.
- Network connection improvements.
- Added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Added fixes for glitches.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Added various under the hood fixes.
Download free Destiny 2 update 2.21 on PS4 and Xbox One.