Death’s Gambit Afterlife update 1.1.1 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Deaths Gambit Afterlife patch notes, the latest update added game load time improvements. Additionally, Deaths Gambit Afterlife version 1.1.1 also includes a long list of bug fixes and improvements.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Deaths Gambit Afterlife patch 1.1.1 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Death’s Gambit Afterlife 1.1.1 Patch Notes – October 8, 2021
- Can now obtain Crest of Gaia in Rider’s Passage.
- Load times have been improved for certain characters that are far into the game.
- Many game options and config now correctly save again. Sorry about breaking that in that last patch!
- Greathammers now correctly gain extra damage from vitality given by armor pieces.
- Can now move twice as fast while in dark orb 2 animation, this attack now deals more damage.
- Soul of the Phoenix is now resistant to fire damage.
- A, S ratings shields buffed a tiny bit.
- Fixed certain damage over time effects not scaling correctly with Theurgist aura and Adjustment talents.
- Scythe of Restless Spirits mote generation rate greatly increased.
- Hitbox for sky crash has changed to have more vertical range.
- Acolyte lizard no longer lists Dark Sigis as auras.
- Magi-flame tome now correctly removes air attack damage buffs and applies air attack buff correctly.
- Ability ui now takes into account haste cap. Fixes many CD numbers not matching.
- Fixed a minor error related to pressing spacebar during Xyarlohtep boss fight.
- Fixed an issue with the blue barrier above the Bysurge boss. It would sometimes become impossible to turn off.
- Blink Combo Assassin Talent now works correctly.
- Tome lightning attacks now correctly attempt to avoid enemies that are invisible. Affects many boss fights such as Aberrant AI and the final boss of Ending A.
- Assault drone bullets no longer get stuck on certain invisible characters.
- Spell blade copy ability can no longer be cast with less than 60 soul energy.
- Soul boost ui now correctly shows that it increases your soul energy by 70.
- Infinity Slicer now correctly makes sounds for using the charge attack.
- Tier 4 and Tier 5 capes now display correct colors while climbing ladders.
- Shard aura visual effect now correctly persists between rooms. Also spike traps in obsidian vale now correctly have damage reduced by Shard Aura.
- Fixed a typo with Fallen Angel’s Thesis.
Spear Rush now correctly goes on cooldown even if you get hit as you deal damage.
- Fortitude and damage reduction effects now correctly affect the damage taken by the Wraithking Grab attack
Download free Death’s Gambit Afterlife version 1.1.1 on PC.