Death’s Gambit Afterlife update 1.1.0 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Deaths Gambit Afterlife patch notes, the latest update brings fixes for crashes, lag, and more. Additionally, Deaths Gambit Afterlife version 1.1.0 also includes various balancing.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Deaths Gambit Afterlife patch 1.1.0 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Death’s Gambit Afterlife 1.1.0 Patch Notes – October 7, 2021
- Pressing full screen in the options no longer crashes the game for some people.
- Bysurge and Eldritch Council no longer crash in the Nightmare if you kill them in a certain way.
- You must exit Bysurge’s arena each time you rematch him.
- Haste now has a hard cap of 59%.
- Can no longer be cursed in-between phases in Endless Heroic.
- Stamina depletion from A, S, and SS shields has been adjusted.
- Turtle Shield is now a B rating shield.
- Heroic Lunge damage scaling adjusted a bit.
- Fortitude Invincibility now properly negates damage from certain sources.
- You can now correctly navigate the crafting UI and the 4th ability slot using gamepad.
- Italian translation error was fixed where the UI and actual value of the Flare Plume was incorrect.
- The Assassin class now correctly starts with the Targe.
- Dying as a mortal will now correctly delete your save file.
- Completing the second Archivist race awards a Seed of Knowledge.
- Destroying the Heroic Owl King floor orbs with the Magi-Flame tome no longer deals damage to the player.
- Teema no longer gets stuck.
- Archivist now has different dialogue depending on your response.
- Defeating Xyarlohtep now correctly shows the Heroic Skull icon.
- Unholy Transfer no longer has its soul energy cost increased by other talents.
- Origa no longer drops 2 Forbidden Keys.
- We’ve implemented a fail safe if you crash or your game closes while on the choice screen in Afterlife.
- Crushing Tide and Seismic Nova’s descrption now accurately reflects the 5% damage boost they give.
- Garde Tum’s first elevator now shows the crash down icon.
- Jaco no longer drops the “Crest of Gaia” which was incorrectly supplementing the last Gaian Relic.
- Tundra Lord Kaern now doesn’t have duplicate skeletons when killed in Heroic.
- If you manage to softlock yourself in Journey’s End by accessing it without the Infinite Jump upgrade, you should now be able to exit.
- Lumberkin Knights should no longer wall hack in Caer Siorai.
Fixed Sorun saying “That thing can fly now?” during the house cutscene in Afterlife.
- Chungus aka Burlag now has 9,999 health.
Sirad no longer screams at you forever if you hold your shield up during his level intro.
- Defeating Heroic Origa will now correctly reduce Will.
Download free Death’s Gambit Afterlife version 1.1.0 on PC.