A new Deathloop update 1.300 is now available to download on PS5 and PC (Steam). According to the official Deathloop 1.30 patch notes, the latest update added a new Photo Mode, accessibility options, PS5 avatars and more. Apart from this, today’s Deathloop version 1.300.000 also includes various bug fixes.
Previously, a major update restored players’ ability to attach mines to throwable objects. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, some players are experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Deathloop patch 1.3 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Deathloop Update 3 Patch Notes – Official
Express yourself with a wide variety of filters, stickers, poses and other customization options in DEATHLOOP’s brand-new Photo Mode. Available only in single-player, Photo Mode is accessible through the Pause menu in any map or by activating the Photo Mode shortcut (set to “P” on PC keyboards by default). To enable the shortcut on PlayStation 5:
- Options > Controls > ‘Controller’ tab > Photo Mode Quick Access > Yes
- Once in-game, double tap the “Create” button (button to the left of the touch pad) on your DualSense to open Photo Mode.
- Players can access Photo Mode from the Pause menu in any map of the game
- Player can also access it by activating the Photo Mode shortcut
- Available in Singler Player mode only
- “Camera” options:
o Third -person view
o First-person view
o Player (show/hide)
o NPCs (show/hide)
o Floating Messages (show/hide)
o Field of View
o Blur Intensity
o Focus Min Distance
o Focus Max Distance
o Flash Intensity
o Flash Color (7)
o Grid (Add grid for picture composition)
- “Filters” options:
o Filters (17)
o Filter Intensity
o Chromatic Aberration
- “Characters” options:
o Character (Colt or Julianna)
o Outfit (12 for each characters + Deluxe Edition outfits)
o Weapon (14 weapon poses for each character)
o Weapon Variation
o Weapon Skin
o Pose (dozens of poses for each character)
o X offset
o Y offset
o Z offset
- “Stickers” options:
o Possibility to include up to 4 stickers (40 stickers available)
o Frame (14 frames available)
“We are truly grateful to the players and the ally community who gave us so much feedback when DEATHLOOP was released,” says Lead UI/UX Designer Yoann Bazoge. “We took the time to read all of the accessibility reviews and watch the videos of players explaining why they couldn’t play DEATHLOOP. We then worked on a document listing all of the feedback and drew up a roadmap of what the additions would be for Game Update 3.”
Game Update 3 introduces over 30 improvements and added accessibility options, from menu navigation improvements and interface options to a host of new gameplay options. The update also adds a dedicated Accessibility category, which can be found in the options menu. This new menu wraps up the existing options as well as many of the new options available with this update, including:
- New gameplay settings that allow players to further customize combat in Single-Player Mode (most are not available for Online or Friends modes). This includes increasing or decreasing combat difficulty, adjusting number of Reprises and slowing game speed.
- New HUD and subtitle options, such as customizing the size, opacity and color of various text and graphical elements
- Easier menu navigation, allowing for the use of directional buttons on the controller to navigate up and down menu lists. The cursor speed can also now be adjusted in settings to help with navigating the settings with a controller.
Menu navigation improvements
- Menu navigation has been improved with support for keyboard and directional buttons. This is in addition to the previous support for mouse and controller analogue stick navigation. This improvement should make it easier to navigate the menus, particularly for players using a controller.
First launch accessibility improvements
- Players can now change the subtitle color when first launching a new game with a new save
- This first launch menu also now includes a preview of the subtitle formatting. This preview will show the impacts of the size, color and opacity choices on the subtitle display.
Accessibility menu category
- A new dedicated Accessibility category can be found in the options menu, including both existing options and new options available with this patch. The accessibility menu includes four categories: Visuals, Gameplay, Interface and Menus.
- All settings in the Accessibility category are duplicated in other menus. For example, the HUD accessibility options are also available in the Interface category. We hope this allows players to easily find relevant options.
Gameplay accessibility options
- Number of Reprises
o Players can now choose between 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, or infinite reprises (Single Player only)
o Increase or decrease the difficulty of the game by choosing how many times Colt can die before the loop is reset. For example, zero reprises means that the loop will reset the first time Colt dies.
o Online or Friends modes will always require the 2-reprise default setting
- Aim assist lock
o Full aim assist lock on NPC, Camera, and turrets is now available when enabling this setting (Single Player only)
o When this setting is enabled, using the controls to aim a weapon (for most weapons) will cause the crosshairs to snap to the target and lock on. This can improve targeting enemies during in gameplay and is disabled by default.
- Hacking mode
o Players can now change the input for hacking from a Hold (default) to a toggle
o When set to a toggle, pressing once will begin the hacking and will auto complete after the timer has completed. Pressing a second time before it completes will cancel the hack.
- Aim mode
o Players can now change the input for aiming down sights from a Hold (default) to a toggle
o When set to a toggle, pressing once will enter aiming down sights and pressing a second time will stop aiming down sights
- One shot kills
o When this new setting is enabled, all enemies (NPC, cameras, turrets) are killed instantly when hit with a weapon shot, machete or grenade (Single Player only)
- Combat difficulty
o Three preset combat difficulty options are now available: Lenient, Default and Harsh (Single player only)
o On higher difficulty settings, enemies attack more often and are more accurate
o Only the Default setting is available for Online or Friends modes
- Lock loop stress
o Enabling this new setting will remove the difficulty increase linked to the loop stress augmentation system
o When this option is disabled, the game will automatically adjust difficulty based on the player’s success in killing visionaries, leading to increased difficulty when multiple visionaries have been killed in the same loop. This setting is set to disabled by default.
- Adjust Game Speed
o This new setting will reduce the speed of the game, from default (100%) to either 75% or 50% speed (Single Player Only)
o Combat, player movement and enemy animations are all impacted by this setting
- Adjust Game Speed mode
o When the Game Speed is set to either 75% or 50%, this new setting allows players to choose whether the mode is set to Always or Toggl
o View the binding for this toggle in the Controls menu for both keyboard and controller
- Pause game while wheels active
o Enabling this new setting will cause the game to pause when a player activates the weapon wheel (Single Player Only)
- Tag multiple enemies
o Enabling this new setting will tag multiple nearby enemies in a radius around the player or in line of sight (Single Player Only)
o When this setting is disabled, only the targeted enemy will be tagged
ADDITIONAL GAME FIXES
- Level design:
o Global bug fixes and improvements
- Narration: o Various text updates to support Photo Mode, accessibility and new options
o Various Localization fixes
- PC only:
o AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution (FSR) 2.0 Support
FREE PS5 DEATHLOOP AVATARS
Show off your love for your favorite DEATHLOOP character with these free PlayStation 5 avatars featuring the game’s colorful cast, from our hero Colt to the eccentric and chaotic Visionaries. This collection of 9 avatars is available for free to all PS5 users.
Download free Deathloop update 1.300 on PS5 and PC.