Deathloop update 1.100.000 is now available to download on PS5 and PC (Steam). According to the official Deathloop patch notes, the latest game update 1 improves several aspects of the gameplay experience, camera smoothness and NPC behaviors. Apart from this, today’s Deathloop version 1.100 also resolves several issues that could cause the game to crash. Deathloop Update 1 download size is around 11GB on PC.
Previously, a big update was released with various tweaks and changes. Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Deathloop patch 1.100.000 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Deathloop Game Update 1 Patch Notes – October 14, 2021
- Fixed issues that were causing dropped frames and hitches in camera movement
- Added support for Nvidia DLSS
- Added support for Sony DualSense controller audio
- Added an indicator of poor connection quality in the upper right of the screen (resembles a speedometer with an exclamation point)
- Improved performance and stability, especially with ray tracing
- Improved NPC pathing and reactions to the player
- Improved audio mix quality
- Fixed laser mines, turrets and fireworks for both Colt and Julianna players
- Fixed issue with mouse wheel. Using the mouse wheel to switch between weapons will now work properly and will not cause weapons to be dropped.
- Fixed unlock issue with “Oops” and “Deathday Suit” achievements
- Fixed issue that could cause Colt’s progression to be reset even if player chose ‘no’ on confirmation
- Fixed crash issue when a player unlocks a feat using Havoc while playing as Julianna
- Fixed Aleksis Dorsey reactions, making him easier to identify among his party guests
- Fixed issue that was causing assassinations to glitch sometimes while playing as Julianna
- Julianna’s actions will no longer directly unlock achievements for Colt
- Julianna players will no longer hear radio conversations meant for only Colt
- Fixed issue with leaning inconsistency (inputs will no longer be ignored sporadically)
Download free Deathloop update 1.100 on PS5 and PC.