A new Dead Frontier 2 update is available on PC(Steam). According to the official Dead Frontier 2 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues including a bug where your entire inventory to disappear sometimes.
Previously, a major update added quality-of-life changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Dead Frontier 2 patch will address a few of these errors.
Read more details here.
Dead Frontier 2 patch notes – April 10, 2023
- Fixed a bug that causes your entire inventory to disappear sometimes
- Fixed a bug which stopped the category dropdown from working
- When you buy multiple items from the market, if one fails the rest of the items are still purchased.
- Fixed & improved many different inventory images
- Fixed a bug that caused the scroll bar to keep moving to the bottom on changing page/category
- Fixed a bug that would give a black screen if there was a connection error
- Fixed a bug that caused certain mission items to stay visible in your inventory after handing in
Download free Dead Frontier 2 update on PC (Steam).