Dead by Daylight update 5.7.1 is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official DBD update 5.7.1 patch notes, the latest update brings gameplay adjustments, fixes and more. Apart from this, Dead by Daylight patch 5.7.1 also includes various performance fixes.
Previously, a big update was released which added the Haddonfield Map changes and a long list of bug fixes.
Unfortunately, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s DBD patch 5.7.1 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Related, DBD servers are down. Check DBD server status here.
DBD 5.7.1 Patch Notes – May 3, 2022
- Lowered the Ghost Face’s chase music. Please note this is a temporary fix while we work on a new chase track altogether.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause Meg to be unable to vault in the Killer tutorial.
- Fixed an issue that caused a totem to spawn in a closed room on the second floor of the Strode House in Haddonfield.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to interrupt Survivors on a specific side of multiple generators in Haddonfield.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Legion’s power gauge not to refill when equipped with Julie’s Mix Tape add-on and stunned by the Head On perk.
- Fixed an issue that caused progress to regress after succeeding a difficult skill check triggered by the Blight’s Soul Chemical add-on.
- Fixed an issue that caused succeeding an unhook attempt right before transitioning to the struggle phase to be instantly sacrificed on a subsequent hooking.
- Fixed an issue that caused an interaction started by double clicking on the Stadia platform to continue without holding down the button without the Toggle Interaction option enabled.
- Fix an issue that caused the wrong lobby theme music to be played when the Little Red Gaming Fit outfit for Feng Min is equipped.
- Fixed an issue that caused the fifth entry in the House of the Arkham journal to be played in English instead of Japanese.
- Fixed an issue that caused the survivors to keep making injured noises when recovering to full while afflicted with Madness tier 3.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the selected survivor to not be saved upon restarting the game.
- Fixed an issue that prevented entering the game upon refusing consent for Nintendo Account usage. (Switch only)
- Fixed an issue that prevented Survivor using Dead Hard to be able to land on the luggage in Ormond Map.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Killer to body block Survivor near one of the Gideon’s exit gate.
- Fixed an issue that caused an inaccessible Green Glyph on the Car Crusher tile in the Wrecker’s Yard map.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Nightmare from setting Dream Snares in the garage in the Gas Heaven map.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Killers to get onto the water tower from the hill in the Suffocation Pit map.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the Killer to no being able to pick up a Survivor at the bottom of the stairs of the basement.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Credits to appear as a placeholder string ID in all non-English languages. (PS5, Switch and Stadia only)
Download free Dead by Daylight update 5.7.1 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One.