Dead by Daylight (DBD) update 2.41 (5.005.100) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official DBD 2.41 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues in the game. Apart from this, DBD patch 2.41 (5.005.100) also includes performance and stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added a new Killer (The Artist), a new survivor ( Jonah Vasquez), and more. Unfortunately, players are facing various issues with the game.
Today’s DBD version 2.41 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
What is new in DBD patch notes? – February 2, 2022
- Wiggle progress will no longer regress when not actively wiggling, with both the new and old wiggle interactions
- The Coldwind Farm – Fractured Cowshed map has been re-enabled.
- The Crotus Prenn Asylum – Father Campbell’s Chapel has been re-enabled.
Addressed the following issues.
- Tooltips to linger in the Settings menu
- The Cannibal not to be able to break a pallet after hitting a survivor in the same chainsaw sweep.
- The Demogorgon’s Shred ability to sometimes not break pallets.
- The Eruption perk to go into cooldown when triggering on a completed generator.
- Dead By Daylight update 7.00 addressed an issue where stuns triggered through the Power Struggle duration to be reduced more than intended when the killer is equipped with the Enduring perk.
- The blessing SFX to continue after a survivor is hit after an unvalidated interruption attempt.
- The Glyph and Red Envelope interactions not to be interruptible by the killer.
- The wrong animation to be played when using the Deathslinger’s Aim Down Sights right after interacting with a Red Envelope.
- DBD update 7.00 addressed an issue where the loud noise indicator not to appear when an AI player fails a skill check during the tutorial.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the Nemesis’ tentacle to be invisible during recovery after hitting an object.
- The Expert Killer and Expert Survivor achievements to unlock when the grade threshold has not been met. (Steam only)
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused an offering to appear out of place on the offerings loading screen
- The floating ink VFX to be missing in some of The Artist’s customization.
- The killer music to not change properly when switching roles from a Survivor wearing a ‘Modern Tales’ outfits.
- An inconsistent sound effect to play when hitting the fireplace in the chalet, in the Mount Ormond Resort map.
- The killer to be unable to use a hook when it spawns too close to a bush wall near the big house in Badham IV.
- The possibility to ”Dead Hard” from the balcony onto the shelves in the main hall of RPD.
- A lack of hooks in the library of the RPD map.
- The killer to become stuck beside a hatch in the main building in the Storehouse.
- A Glyph to spawn too high in the Yamaoka map.
- The Artist to not fall smoothly from the Thompson house vault.
- Two pallets to spawn on the same tile in The MacMillan Estate.
- Low quality shadows from the generator lights.
- Tentatively Meg’s Deathgarden head cosmetic to not be available anymore.
- Tentatively Jane’s Twitch shirt cosmetic to be available for all players.
DBD 5.5.1 Known Issues
- The Haddonfield map and the Strode Realty Key offering have been disabled.
- The Nurse has a delay when starting to charge a chain blink.
- The Nurse’s hand doesn’t reflect the current blink charge when chain blinking.
- As The Nurse, blinking and having a grab validation fail causes The Nurse to not enter the fatigue state.
- We are also investigating reports of not being able to attack right after a chain blink.
Download free DBD update 2.41 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One.