Dead by Daylight (DBD) update 1.58 (2.6.3) is now rolling out players on PS4, Xbox One and PC. According to the official Dead by Daylight 1.58 patch notes, the new Ash vs Evil Dead update comes with a new Survivor (Ashley J. Williams) and support for Twitch Game On. Apart from this, Dead by Daylight version 1.58 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a big update was released which added a new a new Killer (The Plague), a new Survivor (Jane Romero), a new map (The Temple of Purgation) and more. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Dead by Daylight patch 1.58 is expected to fix all these issues.
Dead by Daylight Update 1.58 (v2.6.3) Patch Notes
FEATURES & CONTENT:
- Feature – Added support for Twitch Game On.
- Content – Added a new Survivor (Ashley J. Williams).
The new character, Ash J. Williams is available with Auric Cells in the in-game store as soon as the update is released.
The DLC will be available later today on all platforms and will include an exclusive item.
- Changed the Decisive Strike stun time to 5 seconds, with the Survivor being free to move after 1 second.
- The Enduring perk now affects Decisive Strike’s stun.
With feedback from the PTB and Live, we have changed the Decisive Strike stun time to 5 seconds, with the Survivor being free to move after 1 second. This should allow for the survivor to have ~ 4 seconds at a base to try and escape the killer after the stun is successful. When Enduring is used, the stun will be reduced to ~2.8 seconds. Of those 2.8 seconds the survivor will get a head start of ~ 2.28 seconds which makes escaping possible but much harder.
- DBD version 1.58 (2.6.3) fixed an issue that caused The Plague to be unable to hit Survivors with Corrupt Purge in quick succession.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Plague’s Brutality score events not to trigger.
- Fixed an issue that caused the camera to follow the Killer when spectating a player in the match that is on a hook.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Nurse to be unable to blink on the Mausoleum tile in The Temple of Purgation map.
- DBD update 1.58 (2.6.3) fixed an issue that caused The Wraith’s Bone Clapper add-on to have no effect (thus making it still possible to identify distance & direction of the Wailing Bell sound).
- Fixed an issue that could cause healthy Survivors to become infected when a fully sick/infected Survivor was saved by another fully sick Survivors.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to cleanse a totem next to a rock and tree in the Autohaven Wrecker’s maps.
- Dead by Daylight 1.58 (2.6.3) fixed an issue that made it impossible to cleanse from a fountain next to a tree in front of a car in the Autohaven Wrecker’s maps.
- Misc localization improvements.
- Misc The Plague audio improvements.
- Fixed some instances of infinite loading screens.
- Matchmaking improvements.
- DBD update 1.58 fixed low framerate issues.
- Fixed crashing issues with Dead by Daylight (DBD) 1.58.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Dead by Daylight version 1.58 added performance and stability improvements.
- Added other minor under the hood improvements with Dead by Daylight patch 1.58.
Dead by Daylight update 1.58 (2.6.3) is now available for download on PlayStation 4.