[Dead by Daylight] DBD update 2.55 (v6.1.1) is rolling out on PS4, PS5 (6.100.100), PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official DBD patch notes, the latest hotfix added some minor tweaks and changes to the game. Apart from this, DBD patch 2.55 (Chapter 24.5) also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update 2.50 added a new killer(The Dredge), a new survivor(Haddie Kaur), new perks, and much more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s Dead by Daylight version 2.55 will address a few of these issues.
Related, DBD servers are down. Check DBD server status here.
What is new in DBD 2.54 Patch Notes (6.1.1)? – July 26, 2022
- Add a score event when a perk or effect is disabled by a conspicuous action.
- Addressed a bug that prevented the main menu from playing when using a new account
- Addressed a bug that caused a visual glitch with the back button when backing out of the store
- Addressed a bug that caused all Prestige perk charms to display the Balanced Landing charm when inspected.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Exposed icon from Hex: No One Escapes Death to disappear after the hex is transferred to the Hex: Undying totem.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Supply Case and Rummage interactions to be affected by the Calm Spirit perk.
- Addressed a bug that caused the white outline to be missing when getting hit while under the Endurance effect from the Mettle of Man perk.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Spine Chill clock fill to fill in the wrong direction.
- Addressed a bug that caused the head of the Demogorgon to be visible for spectators after traversing to the Upside Down.
- Addressed a bug that caused the wrong scream to trigger after Madness increases from the Doctor’s Static Blast.
- Addressed a bug that caused the aura of the Illusionary Doctor to flicker briefly in front of the killer’s camera.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Shape and the Ghost Face to be able to stalk through the environment by rapidly moving the camera.
- Addressed a bug that caused a players not to be able to interact with a Green Glyph on The Forsaken Boneyard.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when Feng Min’s Warrior Goddess outfit was used. This outfit has been re-enabled for use.
Download free DBD patch 2.55 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One. DBD codes will be available later.