[Dead by Daylight] DBD update 2.49 (5.007.200) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official DBD 2.49 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and fixes. Apart from this, DBD patch 2.49 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update 2.47 added Haddonfield map visual changes and addressed some game crashing bugs. Recently, a hotfix 2.48 was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s Dead by Daylight version 2.49 will address a few of these issues.
Related, DBD servers are down. Check DBD server status here.
Table of Contents
Dead by Daylight update 2.49 Patch Notes (5.007.200) – Official
- Addressed a bug where James Sunderland was missing his normal and injured breathing.
- Addressed a bug where the embers and wood inside the braziers in the Eyrie of Crows map emit a metal SFX when struck.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Legions idle animation briefly not to play when Feral Frenzy ended.
- Addressed a bug where pressing “Enter” when entering a promo code closed the popup without submitting the code.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Rancor perk not to apply the exposed effect to the obsession after the exit gates are powered.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Bitter Murmur perk not to trigger when a generator is completed.
- Addressed a bug that caused the exposed status effect icon to remain displayed for survivors Evil Within tier 3 ends when playing as The Shape.
- Addressed a bug that caused survivors being moried to be able to reveal the Ghost Face.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Ghost Face’s power icon to remain unchanged when activating Night Shroud.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Hemorrhage status effect not to refresh upon entering the Nightmare’s traps when equipped with the Cat Block add-on.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Fuming Mix Tape add-on effect to be cancelled when a survivor cleanses the Hex: Ruin totem during Feral Frenzy.
- Addressed a bug that caused survivors to gain stacks to Feral Slash when hitting a survivor as they are being unhooked.
- Addressed a bug that caused the mending interaction to continue after the deep wound effect is removed by the use of the Anti-Hemorrhagic Syringe.
- Addressed a bug that caused the archives ambiance to be cut in the Compendium.
- Addressed a bug that caused Killers to not being able to hit Survivors on top of stairs in Midwich Elementary School map.
- Addressed a bug that caused a noticeable seams in the frame of a vault in Lery’s Memorial Institute map.
- Addressed a bug that caused Victor to be not reachable and unable to be crushed by Survivors after pouncing behind the hole in the locker room in the RPD map.
- Addressed a bug that caused Victor to dissolve after pouncing on most of the stairways on Haddonfield map
- Addressed a bug that caused tutorial progression to appear to be carried over to a different account after switching accounts.
- The Ghost Face’s addon “Olsen’s Driver’s License” is not functioning.
- Survivors are missing the open exit gate animation when injured and affected by the Nemesis’ T-Virus.
Download free DBD patch 2.49 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One.