DBD update 2.31 is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official DBD 2.31 patch notes, the latest update reverted the pallet to the old visuals to avoid issues. Apart from this, today’s DBD patch 2.31 also includes a long list of bug fixes.
Previously, a major update was released which added a new Killer (The Cenobite), a large text setting, UI improvements, and more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s DBD version 2.31 will address a few of these issues.
DBD 2.31 Patch Notes – Sep 21, 2021
- Reverted the pallet to the old visuals. The updated pallet will return in a future update.
- Addressed a bug that caused several Cenobite scoring events to incorrectly count as Bonus BP
- Addressed a bug with the Nemesis’ move speed while charging Level 3 Tentacle Strike
- Addressed a bug that caused the Survivor models in a lobby to not always reflect what the other Survivors selected.
- Addressed a bug that caused players to not always receive disconnection penalties when leaving a match as Killer.
Addressed a bug that may cause a loss of momentum when changing directions during a lunge attack when playing as the Cenobite.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Cenobite’s chase music not to restart after using Summons of Pain during a chase.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Cenobite’s Lament Guardian score event to be counted in an incorrect category.
- Addressed a bug that caused a grunt sound effect to be played when switching to the Cenobite when spectating a custom game.
Addressed a bug that a “generator completed” sound notification to play when switching between Victor and Charlotte or when switching spectated players.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Engineer’s Guild archive quest not to progress.
- Addressed a bug that caused two hooks too close to one another at the east stairs in Resident Evil map.
- Addressed a bug that caused one side of the pallet in Gideon Meat Plant can’t be destroyed by the killer,
- Addressed a bug where the Cenobite’s Gateway SFX continues to play after triggering the attack.
Addressed a bug that caused the chain hunt start notification sound to trigger when switching to a survivor’s perspective while spectating.
- Fixed several misaligned banners in the Store.
- (PC only) Addressed a bug with 4K resolution being enabled by default for some players, sometimes resulting in performance drop
- Fixed a possible softlock when spamming the ESC key during the Loading screen
- Addressed a bug with the Grade Reset popup not opening if the date changed while the Game is still opened
- Fixed a crash in the Tally screen related to the Season End Grade Reset
Download free DBD update 2.31 on PS4 and Xbox One.