DBD update 2.18 patch notes (4.006.100) released for PS4, PS5 and Xbox One players. According to the official DBD 2.18 patch notes, the latest update added balancing, gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, DBD version 2.18 also includes title stability and performance improvements on all platforms.
Previously, a big update was released with balancing, gameplay changes and a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game.
Today’s DBD patch 2.18 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in DBD patch 2.18 Notes v4.6.1?
- Increased movement speed while in the throw state and while actively throwing Blades
- Decreased the recoil intensity and angle variation while throwing Blades
- Removed the spread while throwing Blades
- Decreased the Blade wind up time
- Increased the Blade wind down time
- Increased the time before the Laceration Meter begins decaying
- Increased Main Event movement speed
- Decreased Showstopper’s cooldown after Main Event has ended
- Modified the Trickster’s Laceration meter artwork so that it is more clear when the meter is full vs partially full.
The Trickster add-ons
- Decreased the effects of movement speed addons to account for the baseline movement speed increases in the above section:
- Killing Part Chords from 0.054 m/s to 0.04 m/s
- Caged Heart Shoes from 0.13 m/s to 0.1 m/s
- Iridescent Photocard will now injure survivors at maximum laceration
- Fixed an issue that could prevent pallets from stunning killers under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that could cause pallets broken with the perk Spirit Fury to leave a collision zone behind.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Trickster from earning brutality points when injuring or downing survivors with blades.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Trickster to earn Chaser Emblem points when injuring or downing survivors with blades.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the add-ons Inferno Wires and Tequila Moonrock from increasing the duration of Main Event.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a small delay in the activation of the Wraith’s post-uncloak speed boost.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Decisive Strike from deactivating when a survivor unhooks another survivor once the generators are powered or the endgame collapse has started
- Fixed an issue that could cause Pyramid Head’s power cancel animation to play while charging Rites of Judgement if the charge is quickly cancelled and restarted
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Oni to have incorrect rotation speed after hitting a survivor with a demon strike attack or after a demon dash.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent survivors from hearing the sound of the Blight’s slam
- Fixed an issue that could prevent progress towards “Healthy Obsession” when healing the obsession.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent “Nerves of Steel” from properly tracking successful skill checks
- Fixed an issue that could prevent progress towards “Near Death Experience” if multiple survivors were downed during the match
- Fixed an issue where rank and pip changes in a public match are not correctly displayed in the Scoreboard if the user quits the Game.
- Fixed an issue that caused invisible collisions to block players on the side of exit gates in Red Forest maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Swamp maps to appears darker.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Survivor to be stuck between rocks after being hit by the Killer.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Survivor to be able to climb on a rock in Yamaoka Estate by using Dead Hard.
- Fixed an issue that caused Victor to pounce outside the map when facing the wall.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to have a full lobby when the Party Privacy is set to ‘Public’ or ‘Friends Only.
- Fixed an issue where results screens sometimes do not correctly display rank and pip changes when a player quits a public match.
- Fixed an issue where a non-friend user that joined in a public lobby can then join the private lobby if both users have not backed out to the main menu.
- Fixed an issue with the “recently played with” feature which was not displaying players encountered during a trial.
- Fixed an issue that could cancel the Trickster’s Main Event when activated with 0 blades remaining.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Haste status effect’s timer from displaying correctly when triggered by the perk Smash Hit.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the icon for the perk Smash Hit from displaying its activation state correctly
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Blight to collide with the lid of the hatch when visible and open.
- Fixed an issue that could cause survivors to become stuck in lockers when facing the Twins if hit by Charlotte when leaving a locker held closed by Victor.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Trickster to remain stuck in the Main Event pose when performing certain actions just before entering the Main Event cooldown.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Victor to be able to pounce through vaults (pouncing over them is fine!).
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the Tricker’s main event from ending correctly if the Aim Blade input is held.
- Fixed an issue that could allow players controlling Victor to see activated survivor glyphs.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent The Nurse from being slowed during her fatigue if stunned after or during a blink attack.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Hex: Ruin from activating when a generator is no longer being repaired if one survivor is grabbed while another is repairing
- Fixed an issue that could cause the camera pan at the beginning of the trial to last too long
- Various crash fixes
- Fixed an issue that could cause the killer to not be able to pick up downed survivor on the basement stairs
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Trapper traps to clip in multiples places inside the Chapel stairs
- Fixed an issue that could cause the hatch to not open in the Gas Heaven’s garage
Xbox One only:
- Fixed an issue where changing Party Privacy to Private and creating a Lobby disables inviting friends to game from the Xbox menu.
Microsoft Store only:
- Fixed a crash when revoking consent.
- Fixed an issue where the value for ‘Mouse Sensitivity’ would be reset for Killer and Survivor when restarting the game.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘All Kill’ DLC is unavailable to purchase from in-game store and is still seen as ‘Coming Soon’.
The following changes were added previously.
- Fixed issues with overly bright lights on some interior maps.
- Fixed an issue causing blood droplets to sometimes remain in the air when the Executioner’s Cage of Atonement moves.
- DBD update 1.98 fixed an issue causing the Demogorgon to sometimes miss Survivors when using the shred ability and landing exactly on the Survivor.
- Fixed an issue causing the Demogorgon to sometimes briefly enter a chase with Survivors while traversing the Upside Down.
- Fixed an issue causing some items to be depleted just before they run out of charges.
- DBD 1.98 fixed an issue causing Nancy Wheeler’s facial animations to not play correctly.
- Fixed an issue causing offerings to be consumed when the player switches characters in an online lobby.
- Fixed an issue causing the Wraith’s Blind Warrior – Mud add-on to not inflict blindness.
- Fixed an issue causing Hillbilly’s chainsaw to hit through a counter on the Treatment Theatre map.
- Fixed an issue causing various problems with the Cannibal’s tantrum under poor network conditions.
Download free DBD update 2.18 on PS4 and Xbox One.