DBD update 2.03 patch notes (v4.2.2) released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official DBD 2.03 patch notes, the latest hotfix added some minor fixes and change to the game. Apart from this, DBD version 2.03 also includes gameplay optimizations.
Previously, a big update added a new Killer – The Blight, a new Survivor – Felix Richter, and much more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s DBD version 2.03 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
What is new in DBD Patch 2.02 (v4.2.2)?
Features & Content
- The Blight can now break pallets and breakable walls by attacking during a Lethal Dash.
- The Blight add-on “Compound 21” has been adjusted, changing the reveal range from 16 meters to 8 meters and the duration of the effect is reduced from 6 seconds to 3 seconds.
What is fixed in DBD version 2.03?
- Add an Auric Cell expiration message for Japanese promo code users.
- Fix a crash on PS4 that sometimes occurred after loading into a trial.
- Fixed an issue that may cause hooking survivors, breaking pallets and damaging generators to stop shortly after pressing the input.
- Fixed an issue that may cause movement stutters due to network latency.
- Fixed an issue that caused stun durations to be inconsistent across killers.
- Fixed an issue where some instances of the Blight’s injection sequence would allow players to control the pitch of the camera.
- Fixed an issue that caused grabbing survivors out of lockers to be accelerated when using the perk Iron Maiden.
- Fixed an issue that may cause a survivor to be stuck on the hook without being able to do anything.
Download free DBD update 2.03 on PS4 and Xbox One.