Dayz update 1.40 (ver 1.18 Hotfix 1) is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Dayz 1.40 patch notes, the latest update brings gameplay fixes and adjustments. Apart from this, today’s Dayz patch 1.40 also includes various stability improvements.
Previously, a major update 1.39 added a new M79 grenade launcher, Derringer pistol, Sawed-off Revolver, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing bugs with the game. Today’s Dayz version 1.40 will address a few of these issues.
Dayz Console Update 1.40 Patch Notes – June 30, 2022
- It was not possible to access certain clothing containers in the vicinity
- A non-functional “combine” option was displayed for plastic explosives with the remote detonator
- Fixed a server crash related to vehicles
- The Derringer was missing a reload sound after only one bullet was shot
- The Derringer did not display ejected shells
- The character got stuck in walking speed after dying while in inventory
- It was possible to arm an empty improvised explosive using an alarm clock or kitchen timer
- Consuming an item assigned to a quick slot could result in the slot becoming unresponsive
- Raising hands with an opened map in hands could result in desynchronization.
- Widgets were still displayed after disabling the HUD via keybinding
- Plastic explosives were dealing inconsistent damage (this also includes additional damage rebalance to reflect this fix)
- An improvised explosive with one plastic explosive was doing more damage than one with two explosives attached
- Disarmed plastic explosives and improvised explosives could not be picked up
- Timers from the improvised explosive could not be disarmed
- Ruined landmines and bear traps were still triggered on contact
- Cargo of vehicles and barrels was not displayed properly.
- The M79 Launcher can no longer jam
- Slightly increased resistance of the base building wooden walls against explosive damage (tied to plastic explosive fix)
- CHANGED: Newly implemented static objects were renamed to StaticObj_* instead of Static_
- Fixed: Chernarus contaminated areas had seasonal event usage flag applied.
Download free Dayz PS4 update 1.40.