Dayz update 1.25 (v1.11) for PS4 and Xbox One is now available to download for players. According to Dayz 1.25 patch notes, the latest update added tweaks, fixes, and gameplay enhancements. Apart from this, Dayz version 1.25 also includes general stability improvements.
Previously, a big update 1.10 added various new features and gameplay changes. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Dayz patch 1.25 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Dayz 1.25 Patch Notes (Updated 1.11)
- Added the SVAL rifle
- Added the 20 round magazine for SVAL and VSS
- Added new textures for the static (abandoned) M3S truck
- Added abandoned truck parts for M3S
- Starting a vehicle engine now slightly depletes the battery
- Added flags of the winners of our base building contest
- Garden plots can now be removed with shovels and pickaxes
- Fixed an exploit to look/glitch through walls
- Plants could not become infested
- Fixed a server crash related to pulling corpses out of vehicles
- Fixed a game crash connected to item attachments
- The player can no longer execute certain actions when their legs are broken
- The player can no longer dance with a broken leg
- Preparing Mackerels or the Carp did not stain the player’s hands with blood
- An applied splint would disappear if the player’s inventory was full at the moment the healing was completed
- The Pumpkin Helmet was still shining when ruined
- Flares shot by the flare gun often disappeared inside objects
- The glow of the flare was immense when seen from up close (now scaled with the distance)
- Getting out of a car could result in the character appearing on the roof when an object was on the exit position
- Fixed a server error caused by repeated crouching during an ongoing action.
- The inventory of improvised shelters could be accessed from the closed-off sides
- Infected could hit the player through shelters and tents
- Infected could enter closed-off containers (variants 2A and 2B)
- Infected would glitch into players during combat
- Dead bodies getting stuck in mid-air
- Bodies of infected would sometimes rotate while already dead
- The wrong particle effect was displayed when hitting infected with a Pipe, Wrench, or a Lug wrench
- Adjusted collisions and occluders of buildings against unwanted behavior.
- Removed collisions of low-hanging tree branches for better navigation
- Exploit allowing players to get infinite plant seeds
- The Frying Pans and Cooking Pots would disappear from fireplaces upon server restart.
- The inventory of the M3S truck did not refresh after removing attached containers from it
- The dashboard on certain vehicles would disappear after certain actions
- Ruined hatchets showed the wrong texture
- The contents of the fireplace would not always be displayed correctly in the world
- The indoor fireplace could sometimes get wet during rain
- Land mines were not dealing damage when placed in the doorways of specific houses
- Barbed wire could block the damage of grenades.
- Sounds were missing when skinning with some tools
- It was possible to build overlapping fences and watchtowers
- Swapping materials attached to base building objects could trigger a desynchronization
- Fixed a server error when checking the pulse of a disconnecting player
- The battery charger is not a heavy item anymore
- The battery charger could not recharge car and truck batteries
- Items could not be rotated and placed on the same space
- Placing a connected battery into the inventory would not disconnect it
- It was possible to use items placed in attachment slots for crafting operations
- Entering a vehicle with a Chemlight or Road Flare turned on would ruin them
- It was problematic to open/close the doors of certain vehicles when in third person view
- It is no longer possible to cut a raincoat into armbands when its inventory isn’t empty
- Attempting to throw a handheld plugged device would unplug it, preventing it from being turned back on
- Slicing a rotten pumpkin produced edible pumpkin slices.
- Preparing spoiled fish would produce edible fish
- Players were unable to remove some car parts from close range
- An engine belt was displayed in the ADA 4×4.
- It was possible to craft a long torch from a sharpened stick with food attached, causing the food to disappear
- Items split in the inventory of the truck would appear below it
- Items were appearing on the roof when swapped while inside specific buildings
- It was not possible to open cans that were upside down while in full inventory
- Character hand slot become broken after exiting a vehicle in the water
- Endless white cable appeared after placing a Spotlight
- It was possible to sometimes light a fireplace underwater
- Fishing in sea was frequently interrupted, making it difficult to find a place to fish
- The revolver was not dealing consistent damage
- It was problematic to place a Medium / Party Tents too close to the player
- Issues with fertilizing garden plot slots
- The magazine of a weapon on the players back was detached after relog
- The immunity system was not updated on the player.
- The spotlight could be plugged into a battery that was inside of a vehicle
- It was possible to place two tents inside each other
- It was possible to stack up stone ovens
- It was possible to sometimes place objects inside furniture of buildings
- Epinephrine was not working correctly.
- Improved the client performance when holding an item in hands
- Continued damage from a fireplace or barbed wire after moving away from it
- Packing a tent while having an item in the hands would not hide the item
- Resuscitation while having an item in hands caused it to appear in the middle of the action
- Blurred text on the logout dialog window
- Camera clipping issues in the big ATC building and airfield service hangar
- Infected walking through service hangar doors
- Several object placement issues on the Chernarus terrain
- Updated the Tarp (Fabric) durability, textures, and inventory view
- More tools can be used to slice pumpkins
- Reduced initial velocity of the 5.56x45mm ammunition by 9% to match real values
- Barbed Wire and Fire now deal damage to infected and animals
- Deployed Barbed Wire can only be dismantled from inside on Fence and Watchtower
- The fireplace now warms a larger area, with the maximum heat reaching further
- Lowered the maximum heat of the fireplace
- Updated the credits
- The flare from the signal pistol now falls down slower
- Changed: Reduced the amount of ammunition and magazines
- Tweaked: Deagle and Revolver now spawn in Towns only
- Tweaked: Repeater tiers adjusted from Tier 1,2,3 to 2,3,4 (Chernarus)
- Tweaked: Batteries won’t spawn with a full charge anymore
- Fixed: Spawn points on Land_Castle_Stairs_nolc
- Fixed: BearPelt was missing
- Added: timeStampFormat now supports two additional options “ShortTZ” and “FullTZ” which will append the time zone in UTC (RPT log only)
- Fixed: Server startup freeze when using too many mods
- Language fixes for the Russian localization.
- Added: IsBoxCollidingGeometry, an extended version of IsBoxColliding, with parameters to fill in what geometries to check against (primary and secondary)
- Added: Moved cargo conditions for Clothing into separate functions for modders to override
- Added: Road parts for the terrain making on the sample GitHub repository
- Fixed: FPS dropping down to 1 when using the backward compatible SetActions implementation
- Changed: the ActionDismantleGardenPlot has been added to the items that could build it
- Changed: Created new base recipe PrepareFish to limit the script duplication in prepare mackerel and carp Do methods
- Removed: Unused internal organ classes from the character config DamageSystem >> DamageZones
- Entering a vehicle might cause a black screen
- Addressed a server performance.
- Fixed an issue where the attachments of the Gas Stove were disappearing upon reconnect.
- Addressed a bug where the character could not regain the ability to jump and sprint after healing a broken leg.
- Fixed a bug with the character customization menu.
- Fixed a bug with the unconsciousness state when falling on steep terrain.
- An exploit for fast cooking, using smoking slots is now addressed.
Download free Dayz update 1.25 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.