Dayz update 1.24 released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to Dayz 1.24 patch notes, the latest update added various quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Dayz version 1.24 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update 1.10 added various new features and gameplay changes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Dayz version 1.24 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Dayz 1.24 Patch Notes
- A server crash related to actions
- Fixed a server performance weakness whenever a player connected
- Attachments of the Gas Stove were disappearing upon reconnect
- In specific cases, the character could not regain the ability to jump and sprint after healing a broken leg
- Wrong buttons appeared next to the character customization menu
- Issues with the unconsciousness state when falling on steep terrain
Damaged M3S truck wheels were indistinguishable from the pristine variant
Occasional graphical glitch that appeared when interacting with the M3S truck side plates
Glass in the windows of the M3S truck turned into pristine state after destroying
The Fire Barrel could not be attached to the barrel slots to the M3S truck
- Empty gaps and ghost inventory slots when attaching a barrel or crate to the M3S truck
- It was not possible to stop the car engine in specific cases
The engine damage point from water level on the M3S engine was too low, causing the vehicle to be damaged in more cases than it should be
An occasional issue where the screen could get darker after respawning
The player was able to deploy some items on sea water at certain places
- Temperature on food was fluctuating when cooked on direct cooking slots
- An exploit for fast cooking, using smoking slots
- Broken reflectors on the Sarka 120 did not change their texture properly
- The radiator of the Sarka 120 could not be seen unless you opened the trunk of the car
- Liquid could be poured or drained to/from closed barrels
- The actions for draining and pouring liquids could not be switched while in prone
- It was possible to build the territory flag pole with 3 long wooden sticks
- Improved vehicle stability after the server restart
- Wetness of an item no longer affects its weight
- Improved the off-road performance of the ADA 4×4
Lowered the transfer of damage from reflectors to the surrounding zones on the Sarka 120
The player should not look at the car to be able to stop the engine
- The heat insulation values of clothing items are now balanced.
- The maximum wetness level of clothing items are now balanced.
- The damage state and wetness of clothing impacts their heat insulation.
- Lowered the max wetness value on Plate Carrier, Press Vest and Tactical Vest.
Items inside other items will only get wet when the container is soaked or drenched.
Automated drying of clothing (not wringing out) is now less effective.
The character speed has a larger impact on the overall heat comfort.
The backpack is now taken into account for heat comfort, the armband was removed.
Lowered the energy penalty in the lower warning cold state.
- Lowered the maximum energy buffer of the player.
- The pick axe can be used to dig hidden stashes.
- You can now open food cans with the Hand Saw.
- You can now skin animals with axes, saws, the pick axe, the crowbar, and the screwdriver.
- Removed skinning from the shovel, as it was causing a conflict with the bury action.
- Reduced the usability of duct tape for certain items.
- Tool damage across actions are now balanced.
Download free Dayz patch 1.24 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.