Days Gone version 1.11 patch notes is now available for PlayStation 4 players. According to the official Days Gone update 1.11 patch notes, the new update resolves various issues related to PlayGo, freezing, crashes, and more. Apart from this, Days Gone 1.11 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, an update was released which resolves issues related to the “Marauder Camp Hunter” storyline side-missions. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Days Gone version 1.11 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
Days Gone Version 1.11 Patch Notes
- Resolved an issue related to PlayGo where the main menu screen was not showing any selectable options
- During “Lines Not Crossed”, the NPC assisting you will function as intended
- The job “Didn’t Want To Join Up?” should progress properly
General Fixes in Days Gone 1.11
- The new “Dead Don’t Ride” bike decal can now be equipped at select mechanic merchants
- The HUD should now appear when hitting R3 when starting a new game in Survival Difficulty
- When at low health, the screen effect should appear correctly in Survival Difficulty
- Updated the text for the Survival Difficulty Mode start-up screen
- Corrected an issue where the trophy “Don’t Stop Me Now” was rewarded prior to completing the requirements
- Fixed miscellaneous crashes (PS4 Pro) with Days Gone 1.11.
- Added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Days Gone 1.11 fixed framerate drop issues.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
- Added fixes for glitches with Days Gone version 1.11.
- Added minor bug fixes and changes.
Days Gone update 1.11 is now available for download.