A new Days Gone patch 1.09 is now rolling out for PlayStation 4 players. According to the official Days Gone 1.09 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to progression, game saves, freezing, game crashing, and more. Apart from this, Days Gone update 1.09 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, an update was released with audio and auto-save fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Days Gone version 1.09 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Days Gone 1.09 patch notes
- Fixed the issue involving some of the “Marauder Camp Hunter” story line side-missions
- Improved lighting for the boss fight in the Crater Lake area
- Fixed Progression Issues.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Days Gone update 1.09.
- Added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Days Gone patch 1.09 fixed framerate drop issues.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
- Added fixes for glitches with Days Gone version 1.09.
- Added minor bug fixes and changes.
Days Gone patch 1.09 is now available for download.