Dauntless update 1.72 (v1.8.2) is now available to download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Dauntless 1.72 patch notes, the latest added brings balancing, changes, and quality of life fixes. Apart from this, Dauntless version 1.72 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added omnicells, a new craftable gear that provides a wide range of build options.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Dauntless version 1.72 will fix these issues.
Check out more details below.
Dauntless 1.72 (1.8.2) Patch Notes – November 9, 2021
GRUK-GRUK RUMBLE ISLAND EVENT
A new island event is landing alongside Ramsgiving on November 23. Hold your ground against the rolling horde in Gruk-Gruk Rumble—a permanent addition to the Hunting Grounds.
- Attack damage from Thunderdeep Drask’s Lightning Breath, Chain Lightning, Thunder Dunk, and Lightning Flash attacks has been reduced by roughly 12%.
- Slightly reduced the amount Phaelanx can turn while rolling. Move, Slayer! Get out the way!
- Reduced The Chronovore’s wings’ part health so they’re easier to break.
- The Chronovore’s wing’s hitboxes have been increased.
- Reduced Marksman Chamber’s damage bonuses for the marking player from 40/80% (default/empowered) to 25%/60%.
- Reduced basic shot damage from 100/175 (default/empowered) to 90/150.
- Drask’s lightning breath will now hit players correctly instead of passing through them.
- Adjusted area of effect timing when entering aether state so it aligns with the VFX.
- Objectives that require the player to do damage “in one hit” now correctly state that.
- Fixed quests, bounties, and challenges that were not tracking the dodge projectile objective.
- The Shocking Developments quest now unlocks on the Cape Fury node in the Slayer’s Path as intended.
- Fixed a bug where Quillshot was not interruptible during its enraged Homing Quills attack.
- Training Grounds movement HUD will update after keybinding or controller preset is changed.
- Removed incorrect checkmarks from the challenge screen.
- Players can now purchase non-limited items multiple times in the Reward Cache without having to exit the screen.
- Fixed a bug where active and passive omnicell descriptions were incorrect.
- Players will no longer get duplicates of recruit weapons when entering the Training Grounds.
- Controller preset text no longer flows out of the UI in Spanish.
- The Dark Harvest pumpkin curiosity will land properly on the ground when used.
Download free Dauntless update 1.72 on PS4 and Xbox One.