Dauntless update 1.68 (v1.7.5) is now available to download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Dauntless 1.68 patch notes, the latest added new discoveries and quests. The Dark Harvest event arrives on October 21. Apart from this, Dauntless version 1.68 allows you to unlock the Dominion dye rumor by meeting certain requirements.
Previously, a big update added omnicells, a new craftable gear that provides a wide range of build options.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Dauntless version 1.68 will fix these issues.
Check out more details below.
Dauntless 1.68 (1.7.5) Patch Notes – September 22, 2021
DARK HARVEST IS COMING
Added new discoveries and quests in Ramsgate. The Dark Harvest event arrives on October 21.
NEW DYE RUMOUR
Unlock the Dominion dye rumour by meeting certain secret requirements while battling against a Dreadfrost Boreus. To start the rumour quests, speak to Gregario after obtaining the rumour clue drop.
COIN FLIP BONUS
From September 24 to October 1, each daily coin flip will immediately grant an hour of Escalation boost.
Three bounty bonus events will run between 1.7.5 and 1.8.0. Each bounty completed during these events will grant 500 bonus rams! Events start and end at 10 a.m. PT.
– September 24 to September 27
– October 1 to October 4
– October 8 to October 11
- Phaelanx weapons’ unique effect cooldown reduced to 45 seconds from 90.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Lava now flows through the pipes and out the sides of the Blazeworks’ furnace arena when the Phaelanx event starts.
- The avatar stones at the start of Frost Escalation are now further apart to avoid mistakes when making a selection.
- The Fate of the Firebird war pike now correctly has a +3 perk when power surged, instead of +4.
- Power surged Raging Repeaters (Gnasher) now correctly show 12 ammo.
- Fixed a bug that caused Twilight Sanctuary to appear very dark on arrival.
- The Phaelanx journal entry is now visible to all players who have unlocked it.
- The Phaelanx forge event is now mentioned on The Blazeworks’ hunt menu.
- Players can now re-queue consistently for the same Hunting Grounds island they are in.
- The Heroic Escalation Slayer’s Path node now shows the correct Behemoth names and icons.
- All discoveries on The Paradox Breaks are now translated to all supported languages.
- The Call of the Firebird axe no longer displays as an epic item when acquired.
- The high fade hairstyle now preserves color when going in and out of inventory screens.
- Addressed a rare crash that occurred when approaching Behemoths.
- Addressed a rare crash that occurred when using the crafting menu.
Download free Dauntless update 1.68 on PS4 and Xbox One.