Counter Strike 2 (CS2) update is rolling out on PC. According to the official CS2 update patch notes, the latest update addresses specific bugs related to AMD graphics users and sticker rendering issues. Additionally, today’s CS2 patch also includes various other bug fixes and changes.
Previously, a major CS2 update added various quality of life changes and fixes. Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game. Today’s CS2 patch will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Related: CS2 Servers are down. Check CSGO Server Status here.
CS2 Update Patch Notes – February 8, 2024
[ STICKERS ]
- Fixed a bug where AMD graphics users couldn’t move stickers
- Stickers with custom offsets will now render properly when inspecting other items in-game from Steam Community Market and Steam Inventory
[ SMOKE ]
- Various bug fixes and tweaks
[ SOUND ]
- Fixed a performance bug with certain microphone setups
[ NETWORKING ]
- cl_interp can no longer be changed directly. Some players had scripts that were setting this to a large value, leading to very bad rubber-banding. The interpolation amount can be adjusted through the “Buffering to smooth over packet loss” setting instead
[ ANIMATION ]
- Fixed a bug with the Kukri knife inspect animation
- Fixed a bug where a player holding an incendiary grenade would sometimes show fire effects at their feet
[ UI ]
- Removed XP Overload icon from the kill feed
- The swap weapon prompt will now show the weapon/finish name rather than the custom name
- Fixed a bug with switching background maps while inspecting gloves
[ MAPS ]
- Fixed a gap in world geometry at Crane
[ MISC ]
- Fixed a bug with keyboard input from non-English keyboard layouts
- Various crash fixes
Download CS2 update Patch on PC(Steam).