Counter Strike 2 (CS2) update is rolling out on PC. According to the official CS2 update patch notes, the latest update addresses several gameplay and miscellaneous bugs, improves grenade throwing mechanics, and updates game files across various platforms. Additionally, today’s CS2 patch also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major CS2 update added various quality of life changes and fixes. Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game. Today’s CS2 patch will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Related: CS2 Servers are down. Check CSGO Server Status here.
CS2 Update Patch Notes – December 5, 2023
[ GAMEPLAY ]
- Fixed a bug where grenade throw strength adjustments were sometimes delayed
- Fixed a bug where attempting to switch to a grenade immediately after throwing it would cancel the throw
- You can now get an intermediate strength grenade throw without a delay by pressing primary and secondary attack simultaneously
- Fixed several cases of players sticking while sliding against geometry
- Player pings will now be displayed in the player’s color
[ MISC ]
- Fixed “Ace Round MVP” calculation bug when teams had a different number of players
- Fixed shorthanded bonus logic sometimes incorrectly accounting for kicked players
Download CS2 update Patch on PC(Steam).