A new Crusader Kings 3 update 1.007 (1.007.000) is available to download on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S. According to the official CK3 patch notes, the latest console update added various tweaks, changes, and bug fixes. Apart from this, today’s Crusader Kings 3 patch 1.006 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added revamped cultures, languages, Customisable Coat of Arms & Banners, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are still facing problems with the game. Today’s Crusader Kings 3 version 1.006 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Crusader Kings 3 (CK3) Patch 1.007 Notes – June 15, 2022
- Fixed a crash issue occurring when saving the game on Xbox
- Fixed a navigation blocker issue when selecting the disabled crown authority UI affecting Xbox Series S
- Fixed a navigation issue that was preventing users to construct new holding on Xbox Series S
- Fixed issue with corrupted map texts in Chinese and Korean languages
The upcoming fixes.
- Addressed crashes when changing Amenities in Tribal Royal Cour.
- Fixed a bug where Northern Hairstyles are not available for Northern characters.
- Fixed a bug where King of Asturias starts with negative prestige in 867 bookmark
- Addressed an issue where achievement “History’s best friends” is achieved upon seducing/romancing anyone.
- More improvements & bug fixes
Download free Crusader Kings 3 update 1.07 on PlayStation 5.