Crusader Kings 3 update 18.104.22.168 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Crusader Kings 3 patch notes, the latest update added tweaked the appearance of the characters’ eyes, fixed various Localization issues, and more. Apart from this, today’s Crusader Kings 3 patch 22.214.171.124 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added Revamped Cultures, Languages, Customisable Coat of Arms & Banners, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are still facing problems with the game. Today’s CK3 update 126.96.36.199 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Crusader Kings 3 February 17 Update?
- Tweaked and improved the appearance of the areas around characters’ eyes.
- Updated DNA of historical characters to fix problems with the eyes.
- Fixed missing text and tooltips for Cultural Traditions and Cultural Aesthetics in Spanish.
- Fixed Missing translations for Grandeur bar tooltip in Korean and Russian
- Fixed instances of texts not having translations in Korean.
- Removed instances of visible debug text.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from unpausing the game while petitioning their liege.
- Fixed an issue that caused the player character to appear at their own court instead of their liege’s court when picking the “Petition Liege” option.
- Fixed an issue with the event for the murder scheme to steal an artifact.
- Fixed an issue that caused a soft-lock if the player character died during a court event.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from interacting with the UI to adopt a court language.
Download free Marvel Avengers update 188.8.131.52 on PC.