Crossout update 2.91 is available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Crossout 2.91 patch notes, the latest Big chase update added quality of life changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, Crossout version 2.90 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added a lot of new parts and customization kits, an updated “Chase” mode, a redesigned co-drivers system, and a new PvP map.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Crossout patch 2.91 will fix a few of these issues.
Crossout 2.91 Patch Notes – July 19, 2022
- Improved a number of environmental objects on the “Warrior’s path” map, a number of the map’s areas were optimized.
- Fixed a bug when the Jay’s skill “Logistics” didn’t change the vehicle’s displayed parameter of mass while being active.
- Fixed a painting mask of the “Bastion” cabin with the “Tinbe” customization kit.
- Fixed a bug where the “Chase” mode wasn’t counted in the progress of receiving in-game patches.
- Improved physical models of the “Spike-1” and “Toadfish” crossbows.
- Now the “Skinner” harpoon is prohibited in the “Chase” mode.
- According to recent statistics, the amount of plastic rewarded in the “Chase” mode has been corrected.
- Fixed a bug during the acceptance/rejection of a request to add a player into the friends list.
- Fixed a bug with incorrect points scoring in the ”Chase‘ mode.
- Added recipes for the production of upgraded new parts to the season workbench.
- Changed to the production recipe of the “Miller” machine gun.
- Improved a number of in-game text strings.
Download free Crossout update 2.91 on PlayStation 4 and PC.