Cricket 19 update 1.20 (August 18, 2021) is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Cricket 19 1.20 patch notes, the latest update added new teams, trophies, an in-match emote system, and more. Apart from this, Cricket 19 version 1.20 also includes overall gameplay optimization.
Previously, a minor update was released with some minor changes. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Cricket 19 version 1.20 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Cricket 19 1.20 patch notes (August 18, 2021)
- Added new licensed West Indies men’s and women’s teams.
- Added new licensed Russia and St Petersburg teams.
- Added new trophies for West Indies.
- Added new Test The Best Online Challenges mode.
- Added new in-match Emote system.
- Added new functionality to restore missing PlayFace data.
- Added new Replay Camera invert options.
- Added new Reset To Default option in Settings.
- Added new option to turn off bowling input assistance on lower difficulty levels.
Bug Fixes and Changes
- Tuned AI runouts.
- Improved Batting Mid camera reaction after leaving ball.
- Ensured that 12th Man’s Matches Played statistic does not increment.
- Ensured career player can return to club cricket if dropped from Domestic Team.
- Ensured correct stadium visuals will display on resume match screen.
- Addressed missing sound effects during gameplay and menus.
- Addressed issue with custom stadiums not loading correctly in some modes.
- Fixed a bug with custom uniform logos when resuming matches.
- Fixed a bug with custom stadium sponsors in Scenario Mode.
- General Stability Improved.
Download free Cricket 19 update 1.20 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.