Cricket 19 update 1.19 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Cricket 19 1.19 patch notes, the latest update added new features, a new DLC as well as tweaks and overall gameplay optimization. Apart from this, Cricket 19 version 1.19 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a minor update was released with some minor changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Cricket 19 version 1.19 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Cricket 19 1.19 patch notes
- Added licensed West Indies men’s and women’s teams.
- Added licensed Russia and St Petersburg teams.
- Added achievements for West Indies.
- Added Test The Best Online Challenges mode.
- Added in-match Emote system.
- Added functionality to restore missing PlayFace data.
- Added Replay Camera invert options.
- Added Reset To Default option in Settings.
- Added option to turn off bowling input assistance on lower difficulty levels.
- Added Exit to Desktop option when quitting matches.
- Tuned AI runouts.
- Improved Batting Mid camera reaction after leaving ball.
- Ensured that 12th Man’s Matches Played statistic does not increment.
- Ensured career player can return to club cricket if dropped from Domestic Team.
- Ensured correct stadium visuals will display on resume match screen.
- Resolved cases of missing sound effects during gameplay and menus.
- Resolved issue with custom stadiums not loading correctly in some modes.
- Resolved issue with custom uniform logos when resuming matches.
- Resolved issue with custom stadium sponsors in Scenario Mode.
- General Stability Improved.
- Added various game balancing.
- Added stability fixes.
- Overall gameplay improvements.
- Added performance improvements.
- Fixed various crashing issues.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Cricket 19 update 1.19 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.