Craftopia update (June 14, 2022) is available on PC (Steam). According to the official Craftopia patch notes, the latest update brings balancing, functional improvements and more. Apart from this, today’s Craftopia patch 2022 also includes stability fixes.
Recently, a big update added Boss Rush Dungeon, Racing Series Furniture, new sound blocks and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues. Today’s Craftopia patch will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Craftopia Patch Notes – June 14, 2022
◆ Balance Adjustments
- Adjusted the parameter of the boss “Bone Dragon”.
◆ Functional Improvements
- Improved the behavior of items, moved by facilities such as Distributor, to prevent them from getting stuck on Conveyor Belts.
- The item with selling price of 0 in the building “Market” will be removed when the shipping time comes.
- Building mode can now be toggled while you’re equipped with cubic building materials. This allows you to build them more precisely.
- Fixed the bug that the vehicles would be blown away in the guests’ game in Multiplayer if you used Monster Prisms to summon them.
◆ Bug Fixes
- Fixed the bug that the menu screen such as the inventory wouldn’t be displayed if you toggled UI off.
- Fixed the bug that it would drop nothing instead of dropping a few items until it reached the maximum amount of dropped items when the expected amount of items would exceed its limit.
- Fixed the bug that the items “Captured Lizard Guillotine”, “Captured Goblin Cardinal”, and “Captured Pekomet” couldn’t be used.
- Fixed the hit box of Container.
- Removed the invisible hit box from the top of Relaying Container.
- Fixed the bug that the back side of Old 8 Tatami Mat Floor wasn’t rendered.
- Fixed the bug that Medieval Wainscot would be rendered in an upper position while you were using Retrieving Rod to retrieve it.
- Fixed the bug that “Durability +10” of the enchantment “Reinforced” was displayed outside the Enchanting Table UI.
- Fixed the bug that “Retrieving Rod” would attempt to retrieve the equipped “3-way Distributor”.
- Slightly adjusted the hit boxes of “Dirstributor”, “3-way Distributor”, “Sorting Machine”, and “3-way Sorting Machine”.
- Fixed the bug that the number set to Auto Craft wasn’t saved.
- Fixed the bug that “End of Roof Tiles Gable Wall 1”, “End of Roof Tiles Gable Wall 2” and “Edge of Tiled Roof” were displayed in a wrong position in the crafting result preview.
- Fixed the bug that vehicles would take damages indefinitely if they were affected by the status effects “Chill” or “Frozen”.
- Fixed the bug that “Sand Eater Worm” would stay underground and not come out if they were charmed.
- Reduced the bug that the bullets thrown by the pet “Gorilla” would sometimes pierce through walls.
- Fixed the bug that some objects in Boss Rush Dungeon would not be reset properly in the guest players’ game in Multiplayer.
- Fixed the bug that the boss room of Boss Rush Dungeon would not be closed properly.
- Fixed the bug that the name of the dungeon would be displayed in 2 or more lines if it was too long.
Download free Craftopia patch 1500 on PC(Steam).