Craftopia update v20211011.1313 (Oct 13, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Craftopia patch notes, the latest update added network and functional improvements. Apart from this, today’s Craftopia patch also includes various bug fixes.
Recently, a big update added new changes, fixes, and a long list of improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues. Today’s Craftopia update will fix a few of these issues.
Craftopia Patch Notes – Oct 13, 2021
- Adjusted the size of colliders of item stands and item frames to make it easier to interact with them.
- Fixed the bug that “Excavator” didn’t work correctly under the specific conditions in multiplayer(including Dedicated Server).
- Adjusted the LOD distance of “Wad of Banknotes”.
- Fixed the bug that the list of items of “Age of Scientific Research” was displayed as the list of items of “Age of Gods” as well in “Altar of Civilization”.
- Fixed the bug that the arrow of the skills “Storm Arrow” didn’t hit the enemies right after it was shot.
- Fixed the bug that the skill “Backstab” didn’t increase the damage of melee skills.
Download free Craftopia patch on PC(Steam).