Counter-Strike Global Offensive August update is now rolling out for PC players. According to the official Counter-Strike Global Offensive patch notes, the latest patch added gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, there is also stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a minor update was released with minor gameplay changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Counter-Strike Global Offensive update is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Counter-Strike Global Offensive Patch Notes (August 18, 2020)
- End of match scoreboard will now display which players were playing as a party when skill groups are revealed.
- Average wait times for finding matches on official game servers are now region-specific.
- Rcon connection from client will now get established asynchronously.
- Rcon address cannot be changed while connected to a dedicated server.
- Added a setting “rcon_connected_clients_allow” to disallow clients from connecting to other dedicated servers via rcon.
- Several stability improvements.