Conan Exiles update 1.24 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Conan Exiles 1.24 patch notes, the latest hotfix fixes the issues with T2 doors, meteor spawns, seeing in the dark, and some balancing changes. In addition, the latest Conan Exiles version 1.24 also added fixes issues related to stuttering/lag, game crashing, framerate drop, and glitches.
Previously, an update was released with Halloween event as well as various gameplay changes and improvements. The Conan Exiles Halloween event will run until the 6th of November. Unfortunately, since this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Conan Exiles 1.24 patch is expected to all these issues. Check out more details below.
Conan Exiles Update 1.24 for PS4 patch notes
- Fixed T2 doors so you cannot walk through them.
- Conan Exiles 1.24 removed Star Metal Picks, Dragonpowder and Skeleton Keys from meteors for balancing purposes
- Meteor fragments that have been harvested or disappeared won’t leave a particle trail behind
- Conan Exiles version 1.24 changed speed of day on official servers so it will not get as dark during the Halloween event
- Added auto exposure to compensate for the darkness and make things a bit brighter
- Made the minimum spawn and decay time for meteors be 60 seconds.
- Made it so meteor spawning could not be triggered if it is already spawning meteors
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Conan Exiles 1.24.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Conan Exiles version 1.24 stability improvements.
- Added minor UI fixes.
- Added minor gameplay changes.
Conan Exiles update 1.24 for PS4 is now available for download.