Conan Exiles update 1.23 is out for PlayStation 4 players. According to the Conan Exiles 1.23 patch notes, the latest update brings the new Halloween event as well as various bug fixes and gameplay improvements. Apart from this, Conan Exiles version 1.23 patch also includes some critical crash fixes and quality of life updates. Previously, an update was released with various changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Conan Exiles 1.23 patch is expected to all these issues.
The new Conan Exiles Halloween event will run until the 6th of November. During the Night of Lost Souls, stones will fall from the sky in multitudes, striking the earth in a flurry of colored smoke and debris. Adventurous exiles can break open these stones with whatever tool they have available. Inside, they will find a plethora of crafting ingredients, both rare and common, doled out at random by the spirits lingering inside the stones, anything from Plant Fiber and Meat to Explosive Glands, Arrows and Steelfire. It all depends on the spirit’s goodwill.
Inside the fallen stones you will also discover the Potion of Lost Souls, a special brew only available on this hallowed night. Imbibing the Potion will grant you certain benefits at random. Drink one and see what happens, but don’t drink too many or your body will suffer the consequences.
Conan Exiles Update 1.23 PS4 Patch Notes
- The Conan Exiles Halloween Event is now live and will run until the 6th of November
- Added new music and sound effects
- Conan Exiles 1.23 PS4 added new Main menu graphics
- Changed the lighting to a perpetual, gloomy twilight
- Torches now burn with a purple light
- The moon’s face is now different
- Meteors will fall from the skies, containing different kinds of loot and goodies
- The Potion of Lost Souls can be harvested from meteors. Imbibing them will grant you a number of buffs and effects
- Opening doors will cause bats to fly out
Bug fixes Conan Exiles 1.23
- Conan Exiles update 1.23 fixed an issue where the message “Pet/Thrall is no longer following you” would pop up randomly, even if you didn’t have pets following you
- Companion hunger should no longer reset to maximum value in a single-player game after restarting the game
- Fixed a bug that let you equip armor on pets
- Conan Exiles version 1.23 fixed a bug where an Animal Pen would not be able to craft Pets after clearing the queue while a Pet was being tamed.
- Fixed a bug where a new character’s gender could not be selected
- Event Log will now log damage, death and destruction events made by pets, thralls and non-persistent NPCs
- Added GUI/filter options for event logging
- Toned down the damage caused by explosive arrows as they were a bit too powerful
- Disabled file handling caching in FGenericAsyncReadFileHandle for editor builds. This is needed by the mod devkit as it mounts pak files while still being an editor build
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Conan Exiles 1.23.
- Fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Conan Exiles version 1.23 stability improvements.
- Added minor gameplay changes.
Conan Exiles update 1.23 for PS4 is now available for download.