Conan Exiles update 1.61 patch notes for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the official Conan Exiles 1.61 patch notes, the latest update brings re-balanced followers, AI fixes, gameplay optimizations, avatar fixes, and changes. Apart from this, Conan Exiles PS4 update 1.61 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added Followers II and Architects of Argos DLC to the game. The last update also added a new follower command system and AI improvements. You can now have a companion and a mount active at the same time.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Conan Exiles version 1.61 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Conan Exiles 1.61 Patch Notes?
Performance and Stability
- Introduced a number of server optimizations.
- Added a number of optimizations for server code and server logs.
- Added a number of optimization and database maintenance features. This may decrease the size of database files.
- Conan Exiles 1.61 fixed a number of crashing issues.
- Fixed a number of stuttering issues.
- Improved error handling in Peer-to-Peer connections (listen servers).
- Fixed an issue where rules of engagement of a server could be overridden to cause unintended damage to structures.
- Fixed an issue where certain pieces could be stacked.
Building and Placeables fixes
- Fixed alignment issues with Argossean Vaulted ceilings.
- Fixed collision issues with Argossean beds.
AI and Tharall Fixes
- Fixed an issue where follower commands would not function correctly in certain sections of the Sunken City dungeon.
- Fixed a number of issues with world NPCs regarding the hate list.
- Fixed an issue where followers would not teleport correctly when leaving a dungeon.
- Archers should correctly use power shot when wielding a bow now.
- Ramps and sloped roofs are AI friendly now.
- Conan Exiles PS4 update 1.61 fixed an issue where thralls would not damage other thralls with ranged attacks.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck inside a rhino’s mesh.
- Adjusted leashing distance for the Red Mother. She can now travel a longer distance before returning to her initial position.
- Fixed an issue where thralls could be commanded to damage other players, but could not be damaged back.
- The Abyssal Remnant went out of its slumber and is engaging player characters as intended again.
- Fixed an issue where it would not be possible to knock out thralls on Singleplayer/Cooperative sessions.
- Made followers a little less prone to voluntarily walk into the lava in the Well of Skelos and be engulfed in fiery flames as if they were walking outside in Oslo these days.
- Conan Exiles version 1.61 fixed an issue where NPCs would leash back slower than they should, leaving room for them to be killed without retaliation.
- Purge NPCs should now respond correctly to targets placed on an elevation.
- Purge NPCs should no longer try to teleport inside a building when they can’t find their target.
- Summoning tokens now have a 6h expiration (down from 48h)
- Summoning tokens can no longer be transferred between inventories. As an exception, they can be looted from a player’s corpse.
- Re-balanced followers’ HP and damage across the board.
- Reduced HP gain by an average of 33%. Some high tier followers received an additional 16% reduction on their base values.
- Reduced melee damage by an average of 40%.
- Reduced ranged damage by an average of 30%.
- Reduced the HP for world bosses, dungeon bosses, and group content bosses by an average of 35-40%.
- Conan Exiles 1.61 removed the penalties for thralls who use attacks outside of their specialization.
- Avatars should no longer be able to damage structures inside a protective dome.
- Players are now vulnerable to projectiles while summoning an avatar.
- Avatar summoning time has been increased to 60 seconds (from 20 seconds).
- Avatars of the same kind can’t be summoned at the same time by different players.
- Reduced health regeneration for critters returning to their original spot after having reached their maximum leashing distance.
General Bug Fixes
- Conan Exiles PS4 update 1.61 fixed an issue that would make a player unable to attack, jump, or dodge under specific circumstances.
- Lures should be working correctly now.
- Fixed an issue where a protection dome could remain active even after the destruction of its shrine.
- Some world workstations could be missing in listen servers. This is now fixed.
- Fixed an issue where players would not receive falling damage.
- Healing Wraps will not longer break gameplay effect on movement
- Adjusted vertical land claim in certain areas that prevented NPCs from spawning.
- Conan Exiles 1.61 fixed some missing animations while on horseback.
- Fixed an issue that would render a follower’s health bar invisible after taking damage.
- Nameplates should now be visible when on horseback.
- Followers that have been renamed will now show their custom name instead of the default one in the event log.
- Fixed some spelling errors in Argossean descriptions. #spellchekkerstrikesback
- Conan Exiles version 1.61 added age column in the server browser list. This shows how long a server database has been going on since it was created.
- Fixed an issue where combat music would continue playing if the player’s target leashed back.
- Combat music trigger is now also dependent on the range, further lowering the situations where it would play indefinitely. #slaytothedrums
Download free Conan Exiles update 1.61 for PS4 and Xbox One.