Conan Exiles version 1.58 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the official Conan Exiles PS4 update 1.58 changelog, the latest hotfix resolves issues related to AI, Thrall, and exploits. Apart from this, Conan Exiles patch 1.58 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added Followers II and Architects of Argos DLC to the game. The last update also added a new follower command system and AI improvements. You can now have a companion and a mount active at the same time.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Conan Exiles version 1.58 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Conan Exiles update 1.58 Changelog (Updated)
Performance and Stability improvements
- Fixed an issue which would cause increased CPU utilization.
- Fixed an out of memory issue on dedicated servers.
- Addressed a number of server crashes.
- Increased security measures against server flooding.
- Fixed an exploit that would cause a server to crash under specific circumstances.
AI and Thrall Fixes
- Fixed an issue where followers would refuse to attack under specific circumstances.
- Thralls would randomly enter a space-time continuum paradox upon teleporting which would render them unable to move when commanded. We fixed this with science.
- Fixed an issue where followers would die of falling damage
- Adjusted collision on horses and rhinos to avoid them bumping the player when on follow. We’re working on a better solution for these and other pets.
- Fixed a LOD issue that would cause NPCs and wildlife to move “choppy” at lower distances than intended.
- Fixed some issues with building textures.
Conan Exiles patch 1.58 is now available for download.