Conan Exiles PS4 update 1.64 patch notes is now available for players. According to the official Conan Exiles 1.64 patch notes, the latest update brings gameplay optimizations, fixes for crashes and more. Apart from this, Conan Exiles update 1.64 also includes avatar fixes and gameplay improvements.
Previously, a big update added Followers II and Architects of Argos DLC to the game as well as a new follower command system and AI improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Conan Exiles version 1.64 will fix a few of these issues.
Conan Exiles 1.64 Patch Notes
- Adjusted certain areas of the Siptah map for the anti-undermesh measures. This is a feature currently in testing only on Testlive official servers.
- Refined Pym Particle effects reversal to also affect the unconscious, oversized Exiles.
- Nuked the nuclear arrows.
- Fixed benches introduced in the Economy Update 2.1 having the same hit points value
- Fixed Blacksmith’s, Alchemist’s, Delving, and Tinker’s Benches lacking light switches and crafting process visual indicators
- Adjusted the placement meshes for some of the new specialized workstations
- Fixed Thrall placement for the Casting Table and Dyer’s Bench
- Fixed the LODs for the Carpenters Bench
- Fixed a few graphical issues affecting the Blacksmith Bench and the Tannery
Download free Conan Exiles PS4 update 1.64.