Conan Exiles update 1.69 (2.4.6) is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Conan Exiles 1.69 patch notes, the latest update addresses many reported issues, such as nudity being non-functional and Twitch drops not available in-game, as well as adding some really cool stuff. Apart from this, today’s Conan Exiles patch 1.69 comes with all the rewards unlocked during the Free Week community event.
Previously, a big update was released which added Followers II and Architects of Argos DLC to the game. The last update also added a new follower command system and AI improvements. You can now have a companion and a mount active at the same time.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Conan Exiles PS4 version 1.69 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Conan Exiles update 1.69 Changelog (2.4.6)- August 24, 2021
Performance and Stability
- Fixed a server crash caused by certain RCON commands.
- Fixed a number of other server and client crashes.
- Fixed a rare issue where game assets could get corrupted if playing the game while downloading Siptah.
- Optimized loading times on the game’s post-release assets.
- Added more optimizations. This should reduce hitching issues.
- Addressed a bug that would cause a system crash when summoning a Grey one pool on Xbox Series X.
- Triggering first person mode is no longer possible immediately after stopping an emote.
- Fixed an exploit regarding a loophole in dismantling an item.
- Added new improvements to the Anti-Undermesh tool on the Siptah map. This is still not enabled on official servers as we continue work on it.
Added character transfer between maps in single-player and co-operative modes. This feature is currently released as a BETA and may present issues. See how it works in this post.
- Added rewards for the Free Week community challenge. Status Update: Day 20. Here’s your piratey stuff!
- It is now possible to place Fence Foundations on the side of a Wedge Foundation after one has been attached previously.
Addressed a bug where the placement brush would cause ghosting issues if fast switching between pieces.
Addressed a bug where buildings would randomly collapse on a server restart. Yes, really. Send your condolences in the comments for this original classic leaving us, and for the many buildings it took with it.
- Addressed a bug where some Thrall crafting recipes would not show under certain circumstances.
- Primeval armor set now costs star-metal to craft as intended.
- Addressed a bug which caused all shield durability damage to be set to 0.
- Addressed a bug where the Witch Queen would not spawn correctly.
- Addressed a bug where the bosses within the Midnight Grove would not spawn correctly.
- Addressed a bug where certain T4 Black Corsairs thralls would have Stats and Growth Stats set to 0.
Defeating NPCs spawned by the surge should now advance the “Defeat a surge enemy” journey step.
- Addressed a bug where the VFX on the casting table and moulding bench were offset.
Rejoice, PC Master Race! It is now possible to play above 60fps without having your character slowly drifting out of sheer graphical power. #hidigitalfoundry
- Fixed a number of issues where Elder Essence would not spawn correcly in many essence chests across Siptah.
- Addressed a bug where a Giant King figurine would give the wrong figure.
- Addressed a bug that would cause the muted player lists not be saved between sessions.
- Addressed a bug where some resource nodes would spawn duplicated on Siptah.
- Fixed a rare UI issue when disconnecting a controller when creating a game.
- Fixed a significant number of UI issues on consoles.
- Fixed a minor issue where it was possible to attempt to rename a chest you didn’t own.
- Addressed a bug where it was not possible to toggle the clan invite block option.
Download and play free Conan Exiles patch 1.69 on PlayStation 4.