CoD Warzone update (May 19, 2020) released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official patch notes, the latest update added various quality of life improvements. Additionally, the new update also includes stability and performance improvements.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s COD Warzone patch is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
COD Warzone Update Patch Notes (May 19, 2020)
- Fix for a bug where a player could become immune to the gas if they were bought back as the final circle was closing
- Fix for a rare bug that left a player in the Gulag until the end of the match
- PC: Fixed an issue where the gas mask overlay could remain on screen after leaving the gas and entering a vehicle
- Removed the option to “Squad Fill” while in BR Solo
- Fix for voice chat sometimes cutting out during a match
- Reduced the RPG kill radius for players with full armor
- Final circle now moves (BR)
- The Most Wanted contract has had the time reduced from 5 minutes to 3 minutes
- Replaced Shield Turret with Armor Box at Buy Stations (Shield Turret is still in loot)
Free Call of Duty Warzone update is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.