CoD Warzone update (June 3, 2021) released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added Season 3 with new changes, features, and tweaks. The update patch also includes a long list of quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s COD Warzone patch is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
COD Warzone Update Patch Notes (June 3, 2021)
- Verdansk – Blood Money Trios
- Rebirth Island – Mini Royale Trios
- Verdansk – Plunder Trios
- Verdansk – Power Grab
- Rebirth Island – Resurgence Quads
- ‘80s Action Heroes
- This high octane experience has come to an end! The downtown tower Contracts have been removed and the vault is now closed. The CIA outpost is no longer operational and the survivor camps have been abandoned.
- Fixed an issue preventing the FARA 83 horizontal recoil from being properly adjusted.
- Fixed an issue that caused Modern Warfare reticles to appear on the Axial Arms 3x and Royal & Kross 4x.
- We have a great deal of enhancements coming to all BOCW optics and reticles in Season 4. Coupled with some exciting attachment changes, we feel the landscape of long-range viable weapons will soon be as diverse as it has ever been.
- Submachine Guns
- Aim Down Sight position adjusted for iron sights
- This increase to visibility will make it much easier to stay on target while using iron sights.
Free Call of Duty Warzone update is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.