- Bundle content not containing correct finisher moves or displaying incorrect information.
- Riot Shield bug resulting in player’s heads exposed to damage.
- Incendiary audio bug resulting in loud sound effects.
- Dogs are sometimes invulnerable to damage
- Added stability and performance improvements.
The following changes are coming later.
- [Xbox/PC] A bug is causing some players to crash mid-match.
- When previewing the Tier 100 Skin, the White Mirage skin will not be consistent with the image displayed when previewed.
- Scoreboard is missing from the match summary.
- Some players are experiencing limited map rotation in Quick Play.
- After Season Two launch, Pretige levels are not being displayed accurately between menus.
- Some users may not have the Season Two cinematic play for them when booting Vanguard.
- Combat Pacing is missing on Hardcore Modes.
RANKED PLAY BETA
New Pillar Mode will be available via the Vanguard Main Menu allowing players to play competitively, earn a Seasonal Skill Rating, compete in biweekly Ladder Events, and earn Ranked Play rewards.
Competitive Game Modes, Maps, and Settings
- Play competitive 4v4 using the same modes, maps, and settings used in the Call of Duty League ruleset.
- Select Weapons, Attachments, Equipment, Perks, Field Upgrades, and Killstreaks are restricted based on official CDL competitive rules.
- Game Modes: CDL Hardpoint, CDL Control, CDL Search & Destroy.
- All unrestricted content is unlocked for players regardless of their current Military Rank Progression to ensure a level playing field for all players.
Seasonal Skill Rating
- See where you stack up competitively each season by earning a visible Skill Rating (SR) and advancing your way through Skill Divisions and Tiers.
- Play 5 Skill Evaluation Matches each season to earn a Seasonal Skill Rating and placement in one of 7 Skill Divisions. Each Skill Division has 5 Tiers.
- Earn or lose Skill Rating after each match based on win/loss and personal performance.
- Skill Ratings are reset at the end of each season.
- Progressive Rank celebrates the player’s Ranked Play journey and success in Ladder Events.
- Players start UNRANKED and earn Rank 1 the first time they are placed on a Ladder.
- Progress your Rank by earning Stars based on final Ladder Event position.
- There are 50 Ranks to earn in Vanguard Ranked Play. Rank carries over from season to season and is never reset.
- Earn a Calling Card and Emblem every 5 Ranks.
- Reach Rank 50 to unlock the Ranked Royalty Solange Operator Skin, an animated Calling Card, and Emblem.
- At the end of each season, earn an animated Emblem that celebrates your highest Skill Division that season.
- Unlocked rewards can be used in both Vanguard and Warzone.
- Additional Ranked Play Rewards such as Weapon Blueprints, Camos, Charms, a Master Skill Division Operator Skin, and more are coming in-season.
- Each additional Ranked Play season will feature a new set of exclusive rewards to earn.
- Compete in 50-player Tournament Ladder Events to earn Stars and progress your Ranked Play Progressive Rank.
- Play in 2 Ladder Events a week: Weekday Ladder (Monday-Friday) & Weekend Ladder (Friday-Monday).
- After completing your 5 Skill Evaluation Matches, play 1 Placement Match while a Ladder Event is active to get placed on a 50-player Ladder.
- Earn 200 Bonus Points the first time you are placed on each Ladder.
- Earn 100 Ladder Points after each win and -61 Ladder Points after each loss.
- Each day of a Ladder Event, earn 20 Bonus Points after each of your first 5 wins of the day up to a maximum of 100 Daily Bonus Points.
- At the end of each Ladder Event, Stars are awarded based on final Ladder Position:
- 1st = 5 Stars
- Top 5 = 4 Stars
- Top 10 = 3 Stars
- Top 25 = 2 Stars
- Top 50 = 1 Star
- Competitive Integrity Features
- Players who disconnect or quit matches will receive Ladder Point and SR penalties as well as temporary suspensions, with escalating penalties for repeat offenders.
- Repeated Friendly Fire will also result in players being kicked from games and receiving penalties and suspensions.
- If a player quits or disconnects before the start of a match, the match will be canceled, and the remaining players will be returned to the main menu.
- Party SR Restrictions
- To ensure competitive and balanced matches, players can only party up with other players with similar Skill Ratings:
- Challenger & Master Players: Parties must be within 500 SR.
- Elite & Expert Players: Parties must be within 1000 SR.
- Advanced, Specialist & Contender Players: No Party Restrictions.
- Players in Expert or higher may not form Parties with players who haven’t yet completed their Seasonal Skill Evaluation Matches.