A new Call of Duty Vanguard update 1.08 (1.008.000) Season 1 is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official CoD Vanguard 1.08 patch notes, the latest season 1 update added 3 free weapons, new Perk, new Equipment, and more for free. Apart from this, Call of Duty Vanguard version 1.08 (1.008) also includes stability fixes on all platforms.
Today’s Vanguard patch 1.08 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
• Cooper Carbine: Assault Rifle (Launch, Tier 15 of Battle Pass System)
• Gorenko Anti-Tank Rifle: Sniper Rifle (Launch, Tier 31 of Battle Pass System)
• Sawtooth: Melee (Launch, Tier 37 of Battle Pass System)
• Katana Melee (Launch Window).
• Paradise (Launch)
• Radar (Launch): Remake of MW3’s Dome!
• Serpentine — Perk 1, Tier 21 Battle Pass: Sprinting reduces incoming damage
• Intuition — Perk 1, Tier 44 Battle Pass: Your vision pulses when enemies are nearby, even through walls
• Special Incendiary Grenade — Lethal Equipment, Tier 39.
Season 1 Rollout times:
• Vanguard update goes live Dec 6 at 9pm PT / Dec 7 at 12am ET | 5am UK
• Warzone update goes live Dec 7 at 9pm PT
/ Dec 8 at 12am ET | 5am UK Warzone servers offline from
Dec. 7 at 9pm PT to Dec. 8 at 9am PT.
Season 1 begins Dec. 8 in both games
Download free Call Of Duty Vanguard version 1.08 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.