COD Vanguard update 1.16 (1.016.000) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to Vanguard 1.16 patch notes, the latest update added changes to multiplayer and zombies. Apart from this, COD Vanguard version 1.16 (1.016) also includes stability and performance improvements on all platforms.
Previously, a hotfix was released with quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game.
Today’s Vanguard patch 1.16 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Call of Duty Vanguard 1.16 Patch Notes
In Season Three, Vanguard Zombies includes support for the latest Battle Pass weapons, new Weapon Unlock Challenges, 20 new Season Challenges with unique Calling Card & XP bonus rewards, and additional bug and stability fixes for existing content.
With Season Three, Ranked Play will come out of Beta, and we’ll deliver a new collection of rewards for everyone to start earning when the new competitive season begins. Players can expect new rewards to unlock with each season, and this time around we’re serving up the competitive meta with Weapon Blueprints to unlock for the Automaton and MP40, plus new universal Weapon Camos, exclusive Charms, and more.
A new Ranked Play season means a fresh start where everyone’s Skill Rating and Skill Division are reset, and competitors will jump into new Skill Evaluation Matches to kick off their climb to the top. The Top 250 Leaderboard will go live one week into Season Three to give our most dedicated players a chance to meet the 3,500 SR requirement to get into the highest Skill Division.
Addressed the following issues.
- Fixed an issue where placing an S-Mine 44 on certain surfaces will repeatedly play audio.
- Fixed an issue where after using a Glide Bomb, targeting UI elements will sometimes persist
- Addressed a bug where Crosshair disappears while holding a Throwing Knife
- Fixed an issue where microphone indicators are missing from the Scoreboard
- Fixed an issue where armory cannot be accessed while cross-play is disabled
- Addressed a bug where party members frequently lose connection to the lobby host
- Fixed an issue where MP + Zombies: Season 2 Mastery challenges are not properly tracking
- Fixed an issue where Anna’s Date of Birth in her Operator Bio is incorrect
- Addressed a bug where equipping a Stock Attachment on the Spinebuster Blueprint for the Sten will obstruct the player’s view.
- Fixed an issue where players will receive a Notice prompt with garbled text following an update.
- Addressed an issue where Operators could be invisible during the MVP Voting phase.
- Search & Destroy
- Bomb timers will now always be shown on the HUD.
- Arms Race
- Improved physics when colliding with a Nebula Crate using the CD12 Transport vehicle.
- Combat Shield (Melee)
- Addressed an issue that caused Operator heads to disappear when using a Combat Shield and Akimbo weapons.
- Glide Bomb (5 Kills)
- Targetting UI elements will no longer persist if a teammate uses a Ball Turret Gunner while the player’s Glide Bomb is active.
User Interface & Experience
- Progression is now accurately displayed on the Rank widget in Multiplayer menus.
- Players can now access the Armory while the cross-platform play option is disabled.
- Operators will now showcase the correct Weapon during the countdown of a Free-for-All match.
- Fixed a crash when resuming the game from an idle state on Xbox consoles.
Bundles & Cosmetics
- The Hard Shell Bundle will now grant the correct item for the Typhoon Weapon Charm.
- Addressed an issue that prevented Halima’s face from properly animating during loot previews.
- Addressed a stability issue where players would be kicked from a match when reviving a player using melee and tactical items only.
- Added stability fixes for crashes that would occur while inspecting the Decimator Shield or Ray Gun. Weapon inspects for both of these items have been enabled.
- Fixed an issue where weapon Inspect: Inspecting the Decimator Shield or Ray Gun may lead to a crash.
- Fixed an issue where survivalist camo progression is not tracking in Camo Challenges.
- Addressed a bug where Dev Error: Using Energy Mine or Frost Blast on a large volume of enemies may result in an error.
- Fixed an issue where Weapon Unlock: The Armaguerra 43 unlock challenge description is incorrect.
- Addressed a bug where player’s Field of View will reset.
- Fixed a bug where reticle challenges do not appear to be working for some players.
- Addressed defuse bomb glitch in SnD.
- Players that are searching a Featured Playlist get tossed into lobbies that are found via Quick Play Filter. This issues is now addressed.
- Remove screaming VO from fire damaged corpses.
- Addressed a bug where Sniper – Point-blank challenges are too difficult.
- MVP – Addressed a rare crash occurs on the MVP screen.
- Champion Hill – Fixed an issue occurs where you may spawn into buy rounds with just your fists instead of your secondary.
- Champion Hill – Addressed a bug where a messaging error occurs about purchasing the BAR despite not purchasing it
- FFA – Fixed a bug where player losses currently count as wins for Challenges.
- Clans – Fixed a visual bug causes the Clan XP to display wrong information after level 1.
Download free Call Of Duty Vanguard update 1.06 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.