COD MW update 1.32 patch notes released for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. The latest CoD MW 1.32 update resolves various issues and added some tweaks. Apart from this, COD MW version 1.32 also includes performance improvements.
The last Season update added new Operators (Nikolai and Farah) and a long list of bug fixes. Previously, a big update also added 200-Player Warzone, in-match contract, modes, spotter Scope, and more.
Unfortunately, since the last update, players are facing issues while playing the game online. Today’s CoD MW version 1.32 will fix a few of these issues.
COD MW 1.32 Patch Notes (Updated)
- Ground War
- Deathmatch Domination + Drop Zone
- Gun Game TDM
- HQ Firefight – teams can add to their score by capturing the headquarters and also by getting kills
- Removing Blood Money Quads
- Adding Plunder Quads
- Fix for an issue where the “next unlocks” section was showing attachments out of order
- Fixed an issue where teammates could spawn inside a closed off room on Broadcast
- Fix for a bug where viewing the “Nevermore” execution in the menu could sometimes cause the animal model to get stuck
- Fixed a bug where grenades could fall through the floor in the Foreman’s Office while on Mialstor Tank Factory
- Fixed a lighting issue with the “Gilded Arm” variant from the Season Six Battle Pass
- Fix for an issue where players could experience a crash after reaching wave 45 or higher in Survival mode
- Improved stability for PC
- Increased minimum damage at range on the Kar98 in Warzone
- Reduced minimum damage at range on the SP-R 208 in Warzone
- Fixes to help improve volume levels with War Tracks slider
- Fixes to help prevent players from dying while completing the Subway puzzle
- Fix for a bug where players might not be able to access Bunker 11
- Fixed a gas mask bug when players attempt to complete the Station puzzle
- Fix for a bug where using a self-revive near the doors on the subway train, they will clip out of the train but still be transferred to the next station
- Fix for a collision bug near the entrance of the underground road on the West side of the airport
- If a player dies post doors closing of the subway car, they will be pulled out of gulag by the fast travel system and then pulled back into gulag for a match once it is their turn. This has been fixed
- Fix for an issue where the player’s view could be forcibly moved when exiting a vehicle or parachuting
- Fixed a bug where players could experience a crash after engaging with a Bounty contract
- Added mode specific uninstall options on PC.
- PS4 blue screen issue.
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Matchmaking improvements added.
- Added performance improvements.
- Added improvements to the general stability of the game.
- fixed for stuttering and lag issues.
- Other minor fixes.
We are updating the full changelog here. Please check back later for more details.
Download free COD MW update 1.32 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.