Call of Duty Modern Warfare update 1.33 patch notes released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1.33 patch notes, the latest update added various quality of life improvements. Apart from this, COD Modern Warfare Warzone update 1.33 also brings general stability fixes. The update size is around 240MB on PlayStation, 800MB Xbox, and 2GB on PC.
Previously, a big update added new operators, new weaponry, and much more. Recently, an update added support for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s COD Modern Warfare version 1.33 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Call of Duty Modern 1.33 Patch Notes (Updated) (COD MW update 1.33)
- [New Update] Fixed issues where Reactive Blueprints were not working as expected.
- Added stability fixes
- Added performance improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes.
The following changes were added with the previous patch.
- At the Weapons Store the weapons with purchased Gunsmith attachments are now displayed clearly
- The Buy Phase timer now pulses red when about to run out to help remind players of the upcoming wave
- Fixed issue where the text chat was overlapping some Buy Phase store elements
- Fixed issue where players could purchase weapons from the store as they are being downed
- Fixed issue where if players voted to ‘Retry’ after failing beyond wave 55 they would start each Buy Phase with reduced time
- Fixed a rare issue where players could use Munitions / Killstreaks in while downed
Download free Call of Duty Modern Warfare update 1.33 on PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One.