CoD Cold War update (June 3, 2021) released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official patch notes, the latest update added new fixes and changes to the game. Additionally, the new update also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added Season 3 with new changes, features, and tweaks. The update patch also includes a long list of quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s COD Cold War patch is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
COD Cold War Update Patch Notes (June 3, 2021)
- Action Heroes Moshpit
- Moshpit of Die Hardpoint and Rambo’s Gun Game available in Featured Playlists.
- Blueprint Ammo Gun Game
- New variant of Gun Game featuring an arsenal of Weapon Blueprints with tracer and dismemberment effects available in Featured Playlists.
- Face Off 6v6
- New 6v6 variant of Face Off mode available in Featured Playlists.
- Multi-Team Elimination
- The starting weapon will now be randomly selected from a pool of weapons at the start of the match for all players.
- Pistol Charlie (Burst Pistol)
- Submachine Gun Alpha
- Milano 821
- The 3rd person audio for a parachute being deployed has been increased and the range has been extended to help with awareness of enemies dropping nearby.
- Addressed an issue that prevented Squad Wipe medals from being properly awarded.
- Gunfight Tournament [NEW]
- Action Heroes Moshpit [NEW]
- Blueprint Ammo Gun Game [NEW]
- Face Off 6v6 [NEW] (also available in Hardcore via Quick Play)
- Multi-Team Elimination
- Nuketown 24/7 (also available in Hardcore via Quick Play)
- 12v12 Moshpit (also available in Hardcore via Quick Play)
- Party Games
- Multi-Team Moshpit
- Multi-Team Elimination has been added to Multi-Team Moshpit
- Closed an exploit that allowed players to create a Toxic Growth that exist longer than expected.
- Addressed an issue related to Mimics across all modes.
- Addressed an issue on Standoff where the Orb would continue to move during a Host Migration and players would enter the next phase immediately when the match resumes.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Cranked 2: No Time to Crank
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Mystery Munitions (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Standoff (PlayStation)
Free Call of Duty Warzone update is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.