COD BO4 update 1.15 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official COD BO4 version 1.15 patch notes, the latest update comes with various bug fixes and gameplay changes. In addition, the new COD BO4 patch 1.15 also includes stability and performance improvements. The update size is around 161MB on PlayStation 4 and 39MB on Xbox One. Apart from this, PC version is now receiving update 1.14 (9.2GB).
Previously, a big update version 1.14 was released with Shamrock & Awe Event, MP: Stockpile, Contraband Hurricane, Blackout: Spring Map Update and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s COD BO4 1.15 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
COD BO4 update 1.15 Patch Notes (Updated)
- Fixed a crash that could occur when frequently switching between modes at the main menu.
- Addressed an issue causing increased player collision boundaries with teammates.
- Addressed various issues that could occur when parking the Hawk immediately after deploying it.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using Mesh Mines in certain situations.
World League Hub
- Updated friendly hitmarker.
- Added improved stats in Hardpoint.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when setting Custom Option “Damage Multiplier” under enhanced AI.
- Fixed freezing and stuttering issues.
- Added various bug fixes and improvements.
- BO4 1.15 added performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed several multiplayer specific crashes
- Increased delivery speed of Care Packages.
- Gameplay improvements added with BO4 1.15.
- Added various other under the hood improvements
COD BO4 update 1.15 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.