Chrono Ark update 1.7 released on PC. According to the official Chrono Ark patch notes, the latest update added various fixes and changes.
Previously, a hotfix was released with various fixes for crashes and more. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues.
Today’s Chrono Ark patch 1.7 will address a few of these errors.
Chrono Ark Patch Notes – February 7, 2022
- Added a passive that the player can take advantage of to make them a little easier to kill.
- Flame Hedgehog damage increased to 5->6.
- Flame Hedgehog now attacks only once each time you cast a skill.
- Trauma, Trojan Horse: Now draws 1 skill.
- Nightmare Syndrome, Mental Shock: Now critical hits when the target has Identified! debuff.
- Plant Spite: If the target has Identified! debuff, apply a debuff that increases receiving crit. chance by 25%.
In Expert difficulty, you do not start with a class skill but can now choose 2 skills on the first level up.
Download free Chrono Ark update 1.7 for PC.