Chrono Ark update 1.6 is now avaiable to download on PC. According to the official Chrono Ark patch notes, the latest update introduced a host of bug fixes and general improvements.
Previously, a hotfix was released with various fixes for crashes and more. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues.
Today’s Chrono Ark patch 1.6 will address a few of these errors.
Chrono Ark Patch Notes – July 30, 2021
Story Progress Reset Schedule
The story that you have been playing will be initialized after the update.
The storyline has changed a little, so play it yourself and check it out!
- Dex has been added.
- Memory usage has been dramatically optimized to improve the gameplay much smoother.
- It has become easier to beat Lord Dorchi.
- A bug where the game is stuck during the battle with Lord Dorchi has been fixed.
- A bug where the game is stuck during the battle with Bomb Clown has been fixed.
- The UI has been partially improved.
- Johan’s damage amount of Close-Range Shot, Lightning Shot, and Hell Arrow has been increased.
- Huz: Punish’s damage has been increased. It is now easier to cast Pain Equals Happiness!
- Charon: Shadow Pillars’ base damage has been increased. Soul Strike’s additional damage amount has increased.
- We are, of course, planning to add more skills, items, characters, bosses, storylines, and better balancing.
- Adding the result screen after clearing the game and deaths.
- Adding gamepad support
- Reorganizing field objects (Big Improvements!)
- Adding new regions
- Adding a special game mode
- Adding a training ground
- Adding special mission objectives
Download free Chrono Ark update 1.6 for PC.